The Student Room Group

nose piercing helppppp

I got my nose pierced about two months ago and really want to put a ring in it.. I tried ordering a few from ebay but they where really difficult to put in the hole and looked to thick/big for my nose..!
If anyone knows any online stored or ebay sellers or even what nose ring to buy to look better please help me!!!!
Thanks x
Tbh I would go to a piercing studio and see what they recommend, most sell jewellery and would be able to best advise you, if you really wanna order online I'd suggest Blue Banana, all of the jewellery I have had from there has been great :smile:
Reply 2
I agree with the above comment - visit a professional piercer for their advice.

The problem you might be having is with the gauge size (piercing hole size), usually nostril piercings are pierced at a 1.2mm gauge and so that, or 1.0mm should fit fine. As for ring size, measure the distance from your piercing hole to the bottom of your nostril and add a little so it's not too snug - it should be the correct internal diameter for the ring you're looking for.
If you're looking at online shops, I've heard that Bodyjewelleryshop.com is pretty good if you can't go to a local reputable piercers.
Reply 3
Don't try to buy online try to buy from any fancy or fashion store.

Quick Reply

Latest