The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE UG Admissions Assessment (UGAA)

Scroll to see replies

I have done UGAA yesterday. Tbh the section C should be halfed coz it's too long. I don't think any genius will be able to finish it.

How did you do in the test guys?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
i took test 1 so i had A,B1 and D and it was far too long, didn't manage to finish the maths section i had to skip some parts
LSE is giving a lot of exercises for maths, and probably no has finished. what is the point? They forgot that quality is more important than quantity. Therefore, less exercises but a little bit more challenging.
Agreed. Would say it’s almost impossible to finish it. Just hope I get over 50% on maths
Reply 164
Best of luck to all of those who took it.

A word to the wise - Exam strategy and technique are incredibly important. Planning your time is key. You will find that timing is always a big issue at LSE. That is one of the challenges.
Thank you. The thing is that we are no still LSE students. What course are you studying at LSE?
Anyone heard anything from LSE after the UGAA?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone heard anything from LSE after the UGAA?

No, they may reply after 31st March coz of the virus
Reply 168
Hi guys, I got in for Finance!
Original post by mngfrn

Congratulations, What are your stats? are u home or international?
Original post by Bmi_the_unknown
Congratulations, What are your stats? are u home or international?

Original post by mngfrn

Are u from Italy. I am Italian as well
Reply 171
Are u from Italy. I am Italian as well

I am in fact from Italy!
Original post by mngfrn
I am in fact from Italy

Stai usando il diploma di maturità per LSE? che indirizzo hai frequentato in Italia?
Reply 173
Stai usando il diploma di maturità per LSE? che indirizzo hai frequentato in Italia?

Si, sto facendo il linguistico! Tu che corso hai scelto a LSE?
Original post by mngfrn
Si, sto facendo il linguistico! Tu che corso hai scelto a LSE?

Accounting and finance. Nonostante fossi un genio in mate(senza vantarmi), ho cannato la parte C. Sezione C era difficile e lungo. Comunque complimenti che l'hai superato. Io ho già perso le speranze.
Reply 175
Accounting and finance. Nonostante fossi un genio in mate(senza vantarmi), ho cannato la parte C. Sezione C era difficile e lungo. Comunque complimenti che l'hai superato. Io ho già perso le speranze.

Sono d'accordo, la sezione C era davvero tosta. Io non l'ho nemmeno finita, ho lasciato l'ultimo esercizio (che era di 24 punti!). Grazie mille e non perdere le speranze!
Original post by mngfrn
Sono d'accordo, la sezione C era davvero tosta. Io non l'ho nemmeno finita, ho lasciato l'ultimo esercizio (che era di 24 punti!). Grazie mille e non perdere le speranze!

Thanks.
lucky you guys who had section C. I had section D which was REALLY hard
lucky you guys who had section C. I had section D which was REALLY hard

Section C was no piece of cake either
Section C was no piece of cake either

thats for sure, but section D simply required a great deal of mathematical knowledge, especially calculus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending