:hugs: hope you are okay!
Original post by superwolf
*holds up special ****-storm umbrella*

:lovehug:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: anything you wanna talk about?

Original post by Noodlzzz
What's up? :hugs:

thanks guys. feel crisis-y/unsafe/really really distressed. may go outside and sob somewhere can't stay here
Original post by ScaryScience
thanks guys. feel crisis-y/unsafe/really really distressed. may go outside and sob somewhere can't stay here

:hugs: anyone you can talk to or who can help you stay safe? hopefully you feel okay soon!

:lovehug: Try and keep safe, and let us know if there's any way we can help.

:frown:
:hugs:
If you need anyone to talk to.

Original post by tasha96
I just dont know how to verbalise all thats been happening. :cry2:

:frown:. If you want to PM me just do a brain dump. I'm pretty good at deciphering stuff! :hugs:
:penguinhug: Will me asking questions help?

I dont know. :cry2:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: hope you are okay!

:hugs:

Hun if you're going a walk take your phone and stay in touch via text! :frown: Please?? :hugs:
Original post by tasha96
I dont know. :cry2:

Ok, I'll make a bunch of bullet points you can think about, and maybe put something together in the morning? :smile:
- mood: low/mixed/numb/angry/confused/agitated?
- energy levels: low/high/fluctuating?
- self-care: fair/poor/non-existent?
- college work: doable/non-doable?
- being around people: awkward/fine/impossible/agitating?
- family relations: good/bad/appalling?
- thoughts: normal/dodgy/dangerous/paranoid?
- hallucinations: none/voices/seeing things?
Well good luck, hopefully you'll get someone who knows what they're talking about. :smile:

thank you :smile: have you ever been to one of these assessment thingies? have any tips/advice? :redface:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
thank you :smile: have you ever been to one of these assessment thingies? have any tips/advice? :redface:

I have done, but I don't really remember that well... Main advice would be have a think about what problems you want to target beforehand, and any approaches you know will/won't work. Also don't get embarrassed if you cry, I know I did... aargh emotional stuff! :redface:
Ok, I'll make a bunch of bullet points you can think about, and maybe put something together in the morning? :smile:
- mood: low/mixed/numb/angry/confused/agitated?
- energy levels: low/high/fluctuating?
- self-care: fair/poor/non-existent?
- college work: doable/non-doable?
- being around people: awkward/fine/impossible/agitating?
- family relations: good/bad/appalling?
- thoughts: normal/dodgy/dangerous/paranoid?
- hallucinations: none/voices/seeing things?

Thank you thats incredibly helpful! :smile: Ive answered all of them.
I have done, but I don't really remember that well... Main advice would be have a think about what problems you want to target beforehand, and any approaches you know will/won't work. Also don't get embarrassed if you cry, I know I did... aargh emotional stuff! :redface:

I've long given up all hope of not crying in appointments :redface: i guess I'm just scared that they'll think I'm making it all up or something. i might ask my counsellor to give me a hand deciding whats most important? i dunno

:wavey: i had the MH assessment if that helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96
Thank you thats incredibly helpful! :smile: Ive answered all of them.

Glad to have helped. :smile:

I've long given up all hope of not crying in appointments :redface: i guess I'm just scared that they'll think I'm making it all up or something. i might ask my counsellor to give me a hand deciding whats most important? i dunno

:five: High five for crying in appointments. :tongue: They definitely won't think that though, and speaking to your counsellor about it sounds like a great idea. :yy:
Original post by PandaWho
:wavey: i had the MH assessment if that helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:wavey: any advice? :tongue: its not for a month yet, but still
dunno if im gonna be able to sleep tonight.
Original post by guitaristemily

:console: This a regular problem? If so, have you looked into sleep hygiene stuff? It's all tips to help prepare you for sleep and train yourself to associate bed only with sleep (and sex :tongue:) so it's easier to fall asleep at night. :smile:
:wavey: any advice? :tongue: its not for a month yet, but still

Dont be scared, write stuff down if you feel you need to. Its pretty much a longer gp appointment where they find out what your illness/symptoms/things you have and ask you what youd quite like from them

Posted from TSR Mobile
well what a ****ing hideous illness this is. destroys all hope and sucks the colour out of absolutely everything. self destruction seems to be my thing. im drowning

:five: High five for crying in appointments. :tongue: They definitely won't think that though, and speaking to your counsellor about it sounds like a great idea. :yy:

the woman who organised my counselling for me has a chair she's nicknamed the crying chair because apparently everybody who sits in it starts to cry within like 10 mins of the appointments beginning :teehee:

Original post by PandaWho
Dont be scared, write stuff down if you feel you need to. Its pretty much a longer gp appointment where they find out what your illness/symptoms/things you have and ask you what youd quite like from them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok, cool :smile: i wrote everything down for my first gp appointment, but since then I've had a bit of practice talking about myself so i think i'll try and say it out loud this time :smile:
Original post by guitaristemily

:hugs: hope you manage some, I know how awful lack of sleep can be!

well what a ****ing hideous illness this is. destroys all hope and sucks the colour out of absolutely everything. self destruction seems to be my thing. im drowning

:console: hope you are gonna be okay, you can get through things though okay, hopefully things will get better soon for you! :hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending