The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .snowflake.
if i don't have headings for a piece of writing I'm doing, I end up with word vomit.

Im VERY good at word vomit :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
why is head in overdriveeeeee. argh I cannot deal with all these intrusive racing thoughts and voices. losing the plot
Just went to the canteen to eat thinking it would be pretty quiet as it is meant to be closing soon but it was completely full and so I came straight back up. :sad:
Original post by moment of truth
Just went to the canteen to eat thinking it would be pretty quiet as it is meant to be closing soon but it was completely full and so I came straight back up. :sad:

aww! :sad: what you gonna eat? :hugs:

and im proud you went down still! :yep:

:lovehug:
Original post by moment of truth

posted anon! :sigh:
so much stress right now, its making my stuff go into hell.
Original post by PandaWho
Im VERY good at word vomit :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

mm. gp is concerned i might be bipolar. Which is always good...
mm. gp is concerned i might be bipolar. Which is always good...

:jumphug: we still love you :yep:

Least your not a one woman dishwasher destroyer :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg. too much sadness. now got it into my head I shouldn't tell anyone about voices cause I could have my license revoked. there is just far too much sadness and ****ness going on right now I cant bear it
:jumphug: we still love you :yep:

Least your not a one woman dishwasher destroyer :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's more she was concerned about the manic bit before i had that voice hearing experience.
That, and pissed my drs at home haven't sent her my notes from over the summer.
x

i know this alot to ask, and you can say no if you want, but can i PM you about something?
It's more she was concerned about the manic bit before i had that voice hearing experience.
That, and pissed my drs at home haven't sent her my notes from over the summer.

Have you done any research into it and if YOU think you fit?

How silly of your Drs at home! :grumble:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the first time in a while, I'm self-doubting my academic ability.
Finally my room is tidy ... ahhh ... almost as I cleaned up my mind, it is so funny, how one reacts to outside factors. Now very hungry ... :colone:
I'm too thick to be at uni. I feel so behind and I've only had proper lectures for four days. I'm gonna be **** at this :frown:
Original post by ScaryScience
omg. too much sadness. now got it into my head I shouldn't tell anyone about voices cause I could have my license revoked. there is just far too much sadness and ****ness going on right now I cant bear it

License revoked? :s-smilie:

I'm generally floating about tonight so if you need to talk about the voices, we can chat :hugs:

Original post by IDukem
For the first time in a while, I'm self-doubting my academic ability.

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Why is that, hunny bun? :sad:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lauraaaaa
I'm too thick to be at uni. I feel so behind and I've only had proper lectures for four days. I'm gonna be **** at this :frown:

Not at all hun! Tiz a big culture shock and will inevitably take time to get used to. Don't be so hard on yourself! :hugs:
Original post by guitaristemily
i know this alot to ask, and you can say no if you want, but can i PM you about something?

seriously babes, spam my inbox!

Have you done any research into it and if YOU think you fit?

How silly of your Drs at home! :grumble:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it was a hypomanic episode. I had so many ideas and things i wanted to draw that I HAD to do/ write down otherwise my brain would have exploded. I spent £30 on art supplies that i've barely used since, I was hardly sleeping. But it was lovely. I felt so happy, at the time I knew it might have been a hypomanic episode, but I didn't care/ couldn't tell if that is what neurotypicals just call happy. I'd love to feel like that again to be honest.

Babes, this is your brain being horrid to you. You're not thick.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Why is that, hunny bun? :sad:

A particular module just flies way above and over my head. I just can't find a place to start to be honest :redface: I'll talk to my personal tutor or someone next week.

This could be a battle and a half.

I feel exactly the same :frown: :hugs:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

:penguinhug:

Spoiler

Thank you :blushing:

Latest