The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by O133
Peut-être, mais en réalité il n'y a pas de lieux affluents - il y a des lieux banlieusards et des lieux en centre-ville, mais ils semblent tous des lieux pauvres.

Je devrai le googler.

Aussi, on peut dire que ça signifie que la vie est claire... Il y a un manque d'opportunités, les habitants peuvent pas échapper le cercle vicieux dans lequel ils vivent

Original post by Obiejess
J'aime bien les intouchables :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

J'aime aussi :tongue: c'est profond, sinon joyeux
Original post by O133
The local MP arranged a speech at the local town hall as he's moving into the area.

That's quite good :yep: We never get anything like that, living in the rural north :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Non, mon exposé est basé sur le film, les intouchables

J'adore ce film!!! En particulier, l'acteur de Driss, il est extrêmement unique mais aussi flamboyant!

Quelle sort de tâche est l'exposé?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gingerbread101
That's quite good :yep: We never get anything like that, living in the rural north :tongue:

This is rural Mid Wales we're talking about. You never know, if you live in a Tory area then someone might want to retire there.
Original post by Princepieman
J'adore ce film!!! En particulier, l'acteur de Driss, il est extrêmement unique mais aussi flamboyant!

Quelle sort de tâche est l'exposé?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oui, certainement, il est unique :tongue:

On choisit un thème ou une question qu'on explore. Pour moi, mon exposé suivre les manières par lesquelles les réalisateurs créent le contraste entre Philippe et Driss :smile:
A whole footlong sub shorter than me! :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

:O :O :O

Original post by binarythoughts
I'm tall amongst the girls?!:biggrin:

Original post by Bude8
I won't complain about my height ever again haha :colondollar: Looks like I'm actually fairly tall :cool: (I wish)

How tall are you? Like I consider 5'3/4 average, and anything above that is tall, but obviously to me almost everyone is pretty tall!
Original post by Georgiecat

How tall are you? Like I consider 5'3/4 average, and anything above that is tall, but obviously to me almost everyone is pretty tall!

I'm a girl and 5'11 so pretty tall haha. Its a little annoying actually...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Georgiecat

Bude8 and I are both 5 " 4.5:tongue:
Original post by _Caz_
I'm a girl and 5'11 so pretty tall haha. Its a little annoying actually...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah, like 1 inch shorter than me, that's impressive!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woah, like 1 inch shorter than me, that's impressive!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I went from being on the front row in the in high school class photo to the back row in the space of about a year .:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone noticed how close we are to school being over for (most of) us?
Like a whole part of my life is ending soon
Original post by The Clockwork Apple

:eek:please no! Dont remind me :frown:. Gonna be emotional (if i dont resit the year of course :P) on that last day of school. Maybe even more sad for that last exam i will have... the last time i will do work in school ever. Funny that over the years i hate school, now in my last year iv come to enjoy it and love school. :/ 'Twas a fun ride!

I've never actually thought about it like that before :frown: kinda exciting though
Has anyone noticed how close we are to school being over for (most of) us? Like a whole part of my life is ending soon

We are roughly 4 months away from A levels becoming a distant memory.
This is the beginning of the end. :lol:
Original post by Gingerbread101
That's great :woo:
I'm good too, in Stratford for half term, going to see Much Ado About Nothing at 7 :awesome:

Aw, I'm sure you'll be able to do it :yep:
Have you tried learning it yourself from a textbook? It could just be that the way your teacher teaches that is making it harder to learn? :dontknow:

Oh dear, have you done anything with friends over half term? :h:

Not really sure how to learn best from the textbook, any tips?
Original post by Lucien2397
Not really sure how to learn best from the textbook, any tips?

If there's any keyword things in the textbook, you can make flash cards out of them and test yourself on them :smile:
Or you could rewrite each section in your own words, reading it first to make sure you understand it, then writing your own summary. If you can make a summary for each section in a diagram or drawing rather than writing it's often easier to remember
Is there any questions you would ask on an open day?

I've been to QMUL, UCL, KCL back in the summer and have an open day on Monday with another Uni and
can't think of what questions to ask.

Questions related to:

1) Subject-specific.
2) Accommodation.
Why so many asians and kebab shops on qmul

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else watching the match?
Original post by binarythoughts
Anyone else watching the match?

What match?

Latest