The Student Room Group

Imperial College A100 applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by m.prabar
I didn't get one :/ should I be worried about them deleting me from their mailing list or something? I was receiving generic emails from them earlier...

I only got that email this morning, it might be running late? Aha
Original post by Becciaimee
I only got that email this morning, it might be running late? Aha

Could be. I'm thinking that the batch 3 email notifications will probably be sent out at some point in the week commencing 4th Jan?
Original post by champion1
Hi. So sorry to hear. But don't worry it's not the end of the world and if any medical school accepts you that's all you need to become a doctor.

I'm getting really scared about Imperial interview now. What questions did they ask?

Good luck for your other choices!

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:

Well, honestly, the video they provide in the timeline is quite accurate, so I'd use that to see what sort of questions they ask! Just make sure you feel prepared and not stressed on the day :smile: Good luck!
"We will be sending out interview invites until the end of January and this may include overseas applicants.

Kind regards,

Griffin Ryder (Mr)
Admissions Officer
Registry: Medicine Admissions
Level 3, Sherfield Building
Imperial College London
South Kensington Campus"

So still quite a bit of time for interview invites to be sent out :smile:
Just got an interview! At last...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RainbowVeins

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!! :smile:

The relief!! I know how u feel, cuz i was on the verge of tears haha :wink:

Gd luck in the interview! When did u book it for? Its sooo booked, like mine is 3 march! But imperial reassured me saying u are at no disadvantage with a later interview (i hope they r for real...).
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow. That was quick! Is this the third batch then? Congratulations on the interview guys!
Original post by Master219
Congratulations!! :smile:

The relief!! I know how u feel, cuz i was on the verge of tears haha :wink:

Gd luck in the interview! When did u book it for? Its sooo booked, like mine is 3 march! But imperial reassured me saying u are at no disadvantage with a later interview (i hope they r for real...).

Thank you! Mine's on 18/03 and yeah I hope they meant it too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cpn.ITried
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow. That was quick! Is this the third batch then? Congratulations on the interview guys!

Thank you :smile:
I don't think this is the third batch though, there was something unusual happened to my application (PM me if you are interested) so I might not be in any of the bigger "batches" haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I
Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you share stats pls
Original post by firaskhan
Can you share stats pls

BMAT 6.5 6.6 3A
4A*s achieved
PS average to good

Posted from TSR Mobile
BMAT 6.5 6.6 3A
4A*s achieved
PS average to good

Posted from TSR Mobile

No way!! How comes they didnt send u an interview a looong time ago!! Amazing stats and ur BMAT is solid as well... Interesting...
Original post by Master219
No way!! How comes they didnt send u an interview a looong time ago!! Amazing stats and ur BMAT is solid as well... Interesting...

Thanks ^ ^
I said in an earlier post that something unusual happened with my application haha :') I'm just glad I got it in the end :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by evazilber57
A rejection from Imperial received through UCAS :/

EDIT: After my interview on Tuesday.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so sorry to hear that :frown: Best of luck to you for your other universities! Are you an international or home applicant if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by TechRaid3r
I'm so sorry to hear that :frown: Best of luck to you for your other universities! Are you an international or home applicant if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you :smile: I'm international, from Russia

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by evazilber57
Thank you :smile: I'm international, from Russia

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the quota that makes it hard for internationals :/ us home students have it a bit easier I guess. Im sure you'll do well though so keep up the hope! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got an offer!!!!
Original post by Becciaimee
I just got an offer!!!!

Congrats !!
That must be the best Christmas present ever ! 😊😊
Stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Okorange
Oh, sorry to hear that, sounds really unusual did you really specifically outline that you would be turning 18 in November?

Yep.. I sent out an email to both UCL and Imperial. They both had the same reply and told me to apply for a deferred entry. :frown:
Original post by pinkgorilla
Congrats !!
That must be the best Christmas present ever ! 😊😊
Stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is!
As :AAAA ( chemistry, biology, maths, economics)
predicted As :A*A*A(dropped economics)
BMAT: 5.4, 5.7, 3A
Personal statement: average probably idk haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending