The Student Room Group

Bath vs Leeds vs Newcastle

Could you please help me decide ?..
I am going to apply for a undergraduate marketing / marketing and management degree and I can't decide which would be the best choice for me.

So here is the question. Which of these following universities would provide the best marketing course and also, a decent student/nightlife ?

University of Leeds, University of Newcastle or Bath University ?

Thank you in advance !
Original post by Dragos Cojocea
Could you please help me decide ?..
I am going to apply for a undergraduate marketing / marketing and management degree and I can't decide which would be the best choice for me.

So here is the question. Which of these following universities would provide the best marketing course and also, a decent student/nightlife ?

University of Leeds, University of Newcastle or Bath University ?

Thank you in advance !

Best course is very subjective- you need to look at the websites and the course details and see what course you like the sound of the most. They are all good unis.

Nightlife wise from what I've heard Newcastle is meant to be party central and Leeds isn't bad either, Bath is a smaller city though so has a bit less to offer.
You also need to go to Open Days to get an idea of the flavour of each Uni.

Btw, Bath is a Uni very focussed on Engineering/Science and playing sport. And living in Bath will cost you as much as living in London.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending