The Student Room Group

Man who is responsible for the killing of 3000 released after 22 years!!

Damn Latin America is insane.

http://colombiareports.co/pablo-escobars-hitman-responsible-3k-murders-released-colombia-prison-22-years

One of Pablo escobars assassins is now a freeman and asking for police protection (the very same police he probably slaughtered)

This is ultimately a good thing for liberals. Take a good look guys this is exactly what liberals want, criminals who deserve death a thousand times over, back out on the street to wreak havoc.

Someone pointed out he only spent TWO DAYS in prison for each murder.

Human life really is worthless in Colombia, I'm sure they must be proud hearing this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
He should have been in jail until he died...

But saying that, I'm sure spending all of that time in a Colombian jail would have a greater psychological impact than spending the same amount of time in a UK jail.
Reply 2
Original post by No Man
He should have been in jail until he died...

But saying that, I'm sure spending all of that time in a Colombian jail would have a greater psychological impact than spending the same amount of time in a UK jail.

I doubt it. Prison would have been like a hotel for these guys. Look up how Pablo spent his time in prison i.e. In luxury

Posted from TSR Mobile
A lot of Central/South American countries have surprisingly light prison sentences. The maximum sentence one can be given in Brazil for example, is a mere 30 years.
Reply 4
Original post by Greenlaner
A lot of Central/South American countries have surprisingly light prison sentences. The maximum sentence one can be given in Brazil for example, is a mere 30 years.

And that's why Latin America is so savage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Greenlaner

I'm pretty sure that in Spain, you can't get more than 25 years no matter what you have done.

In Israel, I think most people are eligible to go home at weekends after a couple of years.
Reply 6
Most countries have two extremes of sentencing.

Overly lenient (e.g Latin America and most of Europe) whilst others seemingly have overly harsh (USA etc.)

Although this is literally ridiculous, serving about 2 days per person you killed is beyond an insult to the victims and their families.
Reply 7
Original post by Clip
I'm pretty sure that in Spain, you can't get more than 25 years no matter what you have done.

In Israel, I think most people are eligible to go home at weekends after a couple of years.

Many countries are similar.

Anders Breivik got 21 years for for massacring 77 mainly children with a bomb and guns. Sentences in Europe in particular are so lenient its ridiculous.
Reply 8
Original post by JG1233
Many countries are similar.

Anders Breivik got 21 years for for massacring 77 mainly children with a bomb and guns. Sentences in Europe in particular are so lenient its ridiculous.

European liberals love serial killers FACT!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Life should mean life in prison. But 3,000? And what the hell good behaviour? We have lunatics writing legislation.
Reply 10
Original post by Malorys ballsack
Life should mean life in prison. But 3,000? And what the hell good behaviour? We have lunatics writing legislation.

Colombia is a lawless hell hole so it's no surprise really

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending