The Student Room Group

Sofia University entrance exam

I have the exam next week and was wondering if I need to get my computer acquainted with exam software so there are no issues on the day. Apparently it will be on Google Classroom so is it on Google Forms or some other test platform?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by strawberry.cake
I have the exam next week and was wondering if I need to get my computer acquainted with exam software so there are no issues on the day. Apparently it will be on Google Classroom so is it on Google Forms or some other test platform?

Think its on google forms but not 100% sure. Better to call and ask your agency.
how was the exam?
Original post by Anonymous
how was the exam?

i haven't done it yet, it's tomorrow. did you take the exam already?
nah i havent im also doing it tomorrow, how are you feeling about it and what did u use to revise?
nah i havent im also doing it tomorrow, how are you feeling about it and what did u use to revise?

i'm kinda nervous, bio and chem are fine but i suck at comprehension so english is gonna be a doozy. i got revision materials from the agency i'm applying through and i found some question papers from some other unis to have a go at. how are you feeling about tomorrow?
Original post by strawberry.cake
i'm kinda nervous, bio and chem are fine but i suck at comprehension so english is gonna be a doozy. i got revision materials from the agency i'm applying through and i found some question papers from some other unis to have a go at. how are you feeling about tomorrow?

im nervous for chem but bio nd english r fine. Also it's rlly gd that youve been doing other papers as well. I'm jus wondering if some questions from the agency mcqs will pop up, do you know?
Reply 7
is the exam tomorrow for starting 2023 september times?

can anyone give me a timeline as to how this works??
(edited 1 year ago)
the exam tomorrow is for 2022 start
Original post by ayeshahaq
im super nervous for chem. the questions were so hard.

YH they r hard but we'll do well! When r u guys sleeping and does anyone know if they use the questions from the mcq?
yes i pray! What agency did use and have you done all the questions? I hope they give us the exact ones omgsh
my agency , and a girl in second year , said they use the exact same questions your agency gives you and its quite easy if you have been through them. she only studied for a week for this test. so lets hope for the best. im gonna sleep at like 12. cant retain any more info now anyways. but the uni has a large acceptance rate and many seats so lets pray we all get get in
SME. Ive been through all the questions but the fill in the blank questions, matching and true and false on the chem is what im really worried about cause im honestly clueless on those

dont worry cos if youve memorised all the answers and what your friend said is right (that the answers r the same as the mcq) then youll be fine! Did you get a question in bio thats this: question 94. which statement is not true about bacteria

Just checking if we got the same thing and DON'T WORRY we'll both do well! I'm here still memorising stuff so ://
dont worry cos if youve memorised all the answers and what your friend said is right (that the answers r the same as the mcq) then youll be fine! Did you get a question in bio thats this: question 94. which statement is not true about bacteria

Just checking if we got the same thing and DON'T WORRY we'll both do well! I'm here still memorising stuff so ://

I did! question 94 statement that is not true is Number 2: Bacteria cannot be attacked by viruses. Bacteriophages are viruses that attack bacteria. And there are so many questions to memorise I can see myself blanking a bit even on questions i have seen before. I hope you do great as well , maybe if we get in we will share classes
Are you just memorising questions? Are u sure that every question will be a repeat of the practice ones from the agency?
Original post by Anonymous17473
Are you just memorising questions? Are u sure that every question will be a repeat of the practice ones from the agency?

i have no idea...but that's all i can do now and ive been hearing that most of them r the same but not sure.

what have you done for revision? Good luck to us too
Is the Test on google forms?
Original post by PuckPaack
Is the Test on google forms?

you should have received an email from the uni to sign into the gmail account they give you. google forms/classroom
i have no idea...but that's all i can do now and ive been hearing that most of them r the same but not sure.

same, they should be the same or very similar
not 100% of course , will only know that when i sit the exam but they should be the same or very similar. Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending