The Student Room Group
Reply 1
As eCheques are are, I suggest you ask on the eBay forums if you need a quick response.
Reply 2
Refund the payment AFTER the eCheque has cleared. Once it has the money will appear as credit in your paypal account. Repay him using that credit.
WAIT TILL THE eCHEQUE HAS BEEN CLEARED FIRST BEFORE refunding.
Reply 4
if the money is uncleared - will it send him cash from my account/bank account? He keeps phoning me you see, telling me to refund the echeque, even tho its uncleared? - he says that by clicking refund, all it will do is cancell that echeque ... is this him trying to scam me? the value of the echque is 225GBP - and ive never dealt with echques before, so i need your help ...
Reply 5
thePhantom
if the money is uncleared - will it send him cash from my account/bank account? He keeps phoning me you see, telling me to refund the echeque, even tho its uncleared? - he says that by clicking refund, all it will do is cancell that echeque ... is this him trying to scam me? the value of the echque is 225GBP - and ive never dealt with echques before, so i need your help ...

Just wait, better safe than sorry. Just send an email to paypal regarding the situation and theyll advise you on what is best. If he negs you, you can always appeal using the reply to this email as evidence.

edit: here you go https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_help-ext&nodeid=25479&leafid=2762&prior_transaction_id=6878&answer_id=16777220

its a bit unclear but i think its safe to refund.

Latest

Trending

Trending