The Student Room Group

I paid for something using paypal with no funds. What do I do now?

I'm panicking. I wanted to buy something online and it said I could only do it using Paypal. So I made an account and didn't think much of it which I know is so stupid. So I went ahead and finished the transaction and it said the order is confirmed even though I have no notif of the transaction on my bank ACC. I finished adding my bank details on Paypal and added the amount needed but it will take around 10 days (an estimation) for it to arrive there. Meanwhile the delivery for the product is apparently going to arrive this Wed even though I haven't paid! What's going to happen next???
You don't need to 'top up' the paypal balance to make a payment from it. It will just debit whatever account or card you've linked to it for the amount.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
You don't need to 'top up' the paypal balance to make a payment from it. It will just debit whatever account or card you've linked to it for the amount.

Yh I added my credit card to it, I should be fine then right?? Thank you.
Reply 3
Original post by Nice_100

As long as they sent an order confirmation email or tracking number. They should of received payment, and you will be debited by PayPal, to the card you linked.
Original post by Nice_100

Yes. I very rarely, if ever, keep balance in my PayPal account, it just debits my card as needed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending