The Student Room Group

Urgent: Replacement tenant needed asap

I am currently a student at Nottingham Trent University and want to terminate my tenancy contract for my student accommodation and need a replacement tenant ASAP!!!
The room comes with a double bed, large windows with lots of natural light, draws, a closet, under bed storage, a 32 inch tv, and a modern bathroom. This room costs £167 p/w and bills are included, located in NG1.

It is a 15 min walk from the Nottingham Trent University, Broadmarsh Bus Station, and Nottingham Train station, and has great transportation links. This student accommodation is also less than a 10 min walk away from the Victoria shopping centre and old market square.

If you have any questions or want to see pictures of the accommodation/ book a viewing, please feel free to message me xx
Original post by KevinNankam
Hello I provide a service where I'm able to successfully able to end tenancy agreements if this is something you'd be interested in ?

I obviously charge however I guarantee success
Reply 2
how much?
£100
Reply 4
Original post by KevinNankam
£100

£100 is insane. do u even have anything to
prove that u could find me a replacement in the next week or so? and what if u don’t find one, do i get my money back?
Polite reminder not to send any money to someone who is likely out to scam you.
Reply 6
i am aware, thank u for the reminder though xx

Original post by Admit-One
Polite reminder not to send any money to someone who is likely out to scam you.
Original post by Emmanuella101
i am aware, thank u for the reminder though xx

It was more for other people if they read it before the mods get to it. I think you are already suitably sceptical :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending