The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
all i know is that im on the 3rd floor! of which block or what room number, I have no idea til i get my contract!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Block B Flat 022 :smile:
Reply 3
Block D. Flat 184.

(Bit annoyed I'm in block D and everything seems to be in block B, when I applied in may, but it cant be helped, I still cant wait!!!)
Reply 4
ahh its a good thing though. if block b is the reception block it will have all the common rooms and laundry stuff in it so probably the gym too...thus it will be noisier than the other blocks. x
Reply 5
a ha, good point, plus its probably a very short walk away anyway :smile:
Reply 6
yeah, its about 30 seconds! block D is blatantly gonna be the best!...I have no grounds for saying that but it makes me sound confident! x
Reply 7
whatever block im in will be the best, trust me :biggrin:
Reply 8
oh we'll see!
Reply 9
oh we will, i so hope its block b now, so block b can kick block d's ass all over leeds :P
Reply 10
haha block wars! x
Reply 11
yep, and we aint even moved in yet :biggrin: x
Reply 12
love it x
Finally other people in block D!
For ages I've been told I was in Block D (flat 215) and everyone else is in Block B.
I feel better now :smile:
Reply 14
block D is gonna be the only block worth being in x
Reply 15
I agree *if im in that block* :biggrin:
Reply 16
yup block D is going to be the only block worth being in- im in block d flat 80
Reply 17
block d, flat 167, so I would have been next door to you em! I say would have coz im not going to be living at the plaza, im not even going leeds met any more!
cmb
block d, flat 167, so I would have been next door to you em! I say would have coz im not going to be living at the plaza, im not even going leeds met any more!

How come?
Reply 19
actually, just found out its back on again, thank god I wernt gunna ring up leeds met til tomorrow!!

so yeh em, me and you are right next door :P

party central - block d!

Latest