The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Wimberry at Sheffield

Getting a little confused about the block numbering and floors when looking at flats in wimberry. Is F3 at the top? Is it at the side or the back of the block? I'm sure it all makes sense when you are there, just trying to visualise it. And when choosing rooms. Is it room 1 by the door and it follows round? Any advice appreciated, thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Getting a little confused about the block numbering and floors when looking at flats in wimberry. Is F3 at the top? Is it at the side or the back of the block? I'm sure it all makes sense when you are there, just trying to visualise it. And when choosing rooms. Is it room 1 by the door and it follows round? Any advice appreciated, thanks.

F3 would be on the ground floor as the entrance to C/D and E/F is on level 3 (bit confusing, I know!)

Room 1 would be near the front door and then it loops around, so 1,2,3 etc are next to each other, and then at the end of the corridor the numbers carry on on the other side...
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Anonymous
F3 would be on the ground floor as the entrance to C/D and E/F is on level 3 (bit confusing, I know!)

Room 1 would be near the front door and then it loops around, so 1,2,3 etc are next to each other, and then at the end of the corridor the numbers carry on on the other side...

Thank you so much for that. It makes sense now. Do you happen to know if rooms 1-5(approx) are on the front or back of the building?
Reply 3
Does anyone know what floor A3 in Wimberry is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending