The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
jay9386
hey snoop, btw the nightlife in cov is bloody aweful..you will miss out on that man. Londons gona have a quality night life :smile:. Sports will be a lot better in warwick tho, but if ur gona be happy at warwick then fair enough!!

Jay

yea i aint heard tooo many good things bout coventry but the thugish atmosphere down there sounds good for me :wink: ! yeah i need the sport facilities which warwick has! london does have a good nitelife if u have the money!

frm the doggy himself :cool:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 41
Warwick's accounting and finance is stronger than LSE's.
For a start, LSE's offer is ABB whereas it's AAB for Warwick (damn, I'm so not going to get in).

Anyway last exam this friday! YES!
Reply 42
valcandy
Warwick's accounting and finance is stronger than LSE's.
For a start, LSE's offer is ABB whereas it's AAB for Warwick (damn, I'm so not going to get in).

Anyway last exam this friday! YES!

LOL just because its offer is higher dont mean its better!! DUH. LSE has the best accounting and finance department in the country and definitely has a better reputation than warwick.

Jay
Reply 43
Tony Blair recommends Warwick and remarked that it's definitely a University worth investing on.
Just because it has a good public reputation doesn't mean it's the best for employers as Warwick is no. 3 for top employment. I was told that LSE is no. 20 (not sure).
Also, there are people who have been accepted by LSE and rejected by Warwick.
Reply 44
valcandy
Tony Blair recommends Warwick and remarked that it's definitely a University worth investing on.
Just because it has a good public reputation doesn't mean it's the best for employers as Warwick is no. 3 for top employment. I was told that LSE is no. 20 (not sure).
Also, there are people who have been accepted by LSE and rejected by Warwick.

And a lot more who have been rejected from LSE and got into warwick. Who the hell told u that warwick is no.3 and LSE is no.20 lol cause thats total and utter bullshit.
Reply 45
LOL the doggy is laughing here!!!

firms to be honest, will not see much difference to which of the two uni's u go 2 as long as u get a decent degree! both my rents are accountants and have their own firm and not once has a decision in whether to emply someone been based on which university they went to!

all i can say is that overall lse does have that extra bit but for me personally it wasnt enough for me to jusitfy myself though there!

all i can say is just be happy to where ur all goin! im off to get my tints done!

frm the doggy :cool:
Reply 46
jay9386
And a lot more who have been rejected from LSE and got into warwick. Who the hell told u that warwick is no.3 and LSE is no.20 lol cause thats total and utter bullshit.

Dig hard and deep into one of these threads.
Reply 47
whoevers thinking of taking a car- Don't. You won't need it + you need to pay out for parking permits, parking is a bitch etc. I don't know one person on campus who has a car with them.

Buses are every 10 mins or so into cov and leam so there is really no point.

As for warwick vs lse for acc fin, i'd go for lse- better international reputation :smile:
Reply 48
Ynox
whoevers thinking of taking a car- Don't. You won't need it + you need to pay out for parking permits, parking is a bitch etc. I don't know one person on campus who has a car with them.

Buses are every 10 mins or so into cov and leam so there is really no point.

As for warwick vs lse for acc fin, i'd go for lse- better international reputation :smile:

hmmm i was thinkin of bringin my ride up but now i dont think i will!!!

frm the doggy :wink:

Latest