The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Still haven't heard back from accommodation

What's annoying is that I applied before the deadline... I feel like I'm the only one with this problem. Anyone in the same position as me? Any ideas on what to do? I've emailed them many times in the past few days.
Reply 1
Original post by weareinfinite
What's annoying is that I applied before the deadline... I feel like I'm the only one with this problem. Anyone in the same position as me? Any ideas on what to do? I've emailed them many times in the past few days.

I'm in the same position as you applied 4 day before the deadline but haven't heard anything apart from the email saying it going to take 2 weeks :mad::mad::mad: and to top it off I only made two choices but you're not on your own all the clearing lot haven't heard anything back, few of my mates same position.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
same position here not heard a thing apart from e-mails could take 2 weeks. Very annoying ...

Original post by Naher007
I'm in the same position as you applied 4 day before the deadline but haven't heard anything apart from the email saying it going to take 2 weeks :mad::mad::mad: and to top it off I only made two choices but you're not on your own all the clearing lot haven't heard anything back, few of my mates same position.
Reply 3
Original post by spk124
same position here not heard a thing apart from e-mails could take 2 weeks. Very annoying ...

What course are you going to be studying?
Reply 4
I'm in the same position. I email them again last night and they've emailed back saying that i will received an offer within the next wee although i doubt it.

anyone studying accounting and mathematics? i feel like im the only one doing this subject. lol.
Reply 5
Original post by vintog
I'm in the same position. I email them again last night and they've emailed back saying that i will received an offer within the next wee although i doubt it.

anyone studying accounting and mathematics? i feel like im the only one doing this subject. lol.

Nope I know few who are doing accounting https://www.facebook.com/groups/190594157804565/268627166667930/
Reply 6

Thanks! I wouldnt have known this if you hadn't shown it :smile:
Usually takes 16 working days for application changes to update online. Be patient lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymitylove_
Usually takes 16 working days for application changes to update online. Be patient lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It does? Im just worried i wont get an accommodation, if i wait too long the private accommodation may not have left. Lol i know patience is not my strong point:colondollar:
Reply 9
Original post by vintog
Thanks! I wouldnt have known this if you hadn't shown it :smile:

hey do you what the email is for accommodation office?
Reply 10
hey do you what the email is for accommodation office?

Yup :smile: its
A

Accommodation Office

[email protected]
Hide details

They get back to me after a couple of days, so the wait isnt that long :smile:
Reply 11
Just spoke to accommodation office and they have nothing left to offer on campus.

With that in mind I'm firmly looking at private accommodation now. Any first year girls out there want to share a flat or house just get in touch. I'm a first year economics and mathematics student.
Reply 12
Original post by Shiksy
Just spoke to accommodation office and they have nothing left to offer on campus.

With that in mind I'm firmly looking at private accommodation now. Any first year girls out there want to share a flat or house just get in touch. I'm a first year economics and mathematics student.

Really? Ive been hoping for an accommodation on campus. Damn.

If there isnt any left then yeah im interested. Im a first year girl doing accounting and maths :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by vintog
Really? Ive been hoping for an accommodation on campus. Damn.

If there isnt any left then yeah im interested. Im a first year girl doing accounting and maths :smile:

Brilliant! I'm looking for housemates too! Check out this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2859081
Reply 14
Original post by Shiksy

did you apply before the deadline?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending