The Student Room Group

AQA B English Literature

So I've got an essay due in on Wednesday on the poem I chose, 'O What Is That Sound' by WH Auden. The question is 'How is the story told in 'O What Is That Sound', basically the teacher told us to write about the opening, the structure, the use of place, voice, and anything else significant. I'm really struggling with exactly what to say and how to say it. What type of this should I include exactly? Just some rough ideas about what exactly I need to do because I'm soooo confused! Thanks a lot :smile:
Original post by Qaiys
So I've got an essay due in on Wednesday on the poem I chose, 'O What Is That Sound' by WH Auden. The question is 'How is the story told in 'O What Is That Sound', basically the teacher told us to write about the opening, the structure, the use of place, voice, and anything else significant. I'm really struggling with exactly what to say and how to say it. What type of this should I include exactly? Just some rough ideas about what exactly I need to do because I'm soooo confused! Thanks a lot :smile:

I am not sure what to say, because I never did English A levels. However, this site will give you lots of help. My cousin (doing A-levels) uses it and raves. If you are not getting answers or help here, try them. I hear they are really nice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending