white_o
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So I've got an essay due in on Wednesday on the poem I chose, 'O What Is That Sound' by WH Auden. The question is 'How is the story told in 'O What Is That Sound', basically the teacher told us to write about the opening, the structure, the use of place, voice, and anything else significant. I'm really struggling with exactly what to say and how to say it. What type of this should I include exactly? Just some rough ideas about what exactly I need to do because I'm soooo confused! Thanks a lot
Shadesofgrey
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Qaiys)
So I've got an essay due in on Wednesday on the poem I chose, 'O What Is That Sound' by WH Auden. The question is 'How is the story told in 'O What Is That Sound', basically the teacher told us to write about the opening, the structure, the use of place, voice, and anything else significant. I'm really struggling with exactly what to say and how to say it. What type of this should I include exactly? Just some rough ideas about what exactly I need to do because I'm soooo confused! Thanks a lot

I am not sure what to say, because I never did English A levels. However, this site will give you lots of help. My cousin (doing A-levels) uses it and raves. If you are not getting answers or help here, try them. I hear they are really nice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.76%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (780)
42.07%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (365)
19.69%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.48%

Watched Threads