Any point applying to oxford?

hi,

gcse's : 4A's 5B's

AS: ABBC

A2: BBC- (retaking) predicted A*AA

course-engineering science....
Reply 2
Unfortunately it seems extremely unlikely you'll even get an interview :frown:
People with all A*s find Oxford so hard they have to drop out and you want to study there?
Reply 4

Original post by *Stefan*
Unfortunately it seems extremely unlikely you'll even get an interview :frown:

Original post by PythianLegume
People with all A*s find Oxford so hard they have to drop out and you want to study there?

thanks guys for your honest opinions, its just i really cant think of anywhere else (apart from my other 4 options) id want to apply/ want to go...:biggrin::goofy:

apart from that, ive got my A2 grades, but I am retaking. I have put my full A2 grade from this year on UCAS, and have included the units i will not be retaking. I have then added another 3 A level qualification but put the full grade as "pending" for august 2015 and again i put down all the units i wont be retaking and the others as pending. Do i need to declare all my individual units for the A2's i got this year or put the best ones(the ones im not retaking)... it does say

"Entering unit details for A levels is optional"

thanks again !
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr 95
thanks guys for your honest opinions, its just i really cant think of anywhere else (apart from my other 4 options) id want to apply/ want to go...:biggrin::goofy:

apart from that, ive got my A2 grades, but I am retaking. I have put my full A2 grade from this year on UCAS, and have included the units i will not be retaking. I have then added another 3 A level qualification but put the full grade as "pending" for august 2015 and again i put down all the units i wont be retaking and the others as pending. Do i need to declare all my individual units for the A2's i got this year or put the best ones(the ones im not retaking)... it does say

"Entering unit details for A levels is optional"

thanks again !

You don't have to enter any unit information - as you say, it is optional. But it may be worth showing which units you are retaking.
No.
Reply 7
Original post by PythianLegume
You don't have to enter any unit information - as you say, it is optional. But it may be worth showing which units you are retaking.

hi there, would i be able to pm you a picture of my ucas grades section so you can see if i have completed it ok
Original post by Mr 95
hi there, would i be able to pm you a picture of my ucas grades section so you can see if i have completed it ok

I'm not sure that's necessary - the way you've described it sounds correct.

Quick Reply

Latest