The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Unity
This is pretty incredible.

I lived in Bahrain and Qatar for about 5 years and LOVED Shwarma's they were so nice and cheap . Crazy, I couldn't believe it when I saw this thread in the Imperial sub forum/

Ok this thead is just weird. You lived in Bahrain?? I went to school there lol...I went to the British School in Isa Town (St. Christopher's)...what about you? It's surprising the number of peopel going to Imperial from the middle east :p:

//Mike: nahh, to be honest I never liked Baba Habas shawarmas that much! They were too plain! I used to get shawarmas from some local restaurant for 3 riyals!!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 21
AF being? :smile:
Reply 22
kazaa
Yes, the ones in England will never compare to the real ones...

PKchips and Mangaroo, what happened to AF?!

looks like it died out :frown: lol.... well they say it'll be back, but tbh I bet most people won't return now, awful time for the site go down!

what was ure name on it?
Reply 23
Mangaroo
AF being? :smile:

Admissionsforum! You've forgotten already? (what about ur friend 'no name':wink: )

I was whiskers...
Reply 24
oh righhttt admission forums....kazaa is probbly our stalker, n0_n@me.

edit:w00t i was right!
Reply 25
oh..no i wasnt...[maybe...seems suspicious]
Reply 26
Mangaroo
oh righhttt admission forums....kazaa is probbly our stalker, n0_n@me.

edit:w00t i was right!

NO, I'm not her...she's my friend from school! And didnt she change her name to smthg else? Can't remember...
Reply 27
alright alright...af has been saying "we are working behind the scenes to fix it" yada yada for a while now...shame it was pretty useful for people with interviews
Reply 28
Mangaroo
alright alright...af has been saying "we are working behind the scenes to fix it" yada yada for a while now...shame it was pretty useful for people with interviews

Yeh, but im happy i got un-obsessed (I do realise that's not a word) with it. I guess there's always the forbidden MSG, if all else fails.
Reply 29
heh whatever happened to bmw4life...msg was nomans land..only searching through the posts of years gone by was useful..
Reply 30
kazaa
Yeh, but im happy i got un-obsessed (I do realise that's not a word) with it. I guess there's always the forbidden MSG, if all else fails.

Aye, I still use that forum for information, especially now that AF is gone.

It's a shame, cos I probably would have kept using AF to help future applicants, but now, I'm not so sure :tongue:

heh whatever happened to bmw4life...msg was nomans land..only searching through the posts of years gone by was useful..

I got him on MSN, he's still alive :tongue: he just stopped posting. :smile: I think he still sometimes looks at these forums tho.
Reply 31
Mangaroo

Ahh I remember bmw4life (and the squirrel guy)...i think some ppl still keep in touch with him! You're gonna be in his year, aren't you?!
Reply 32
kazaa
Ahh I remember bmw4life (and the squirrel guy)...i think some ppl still keep in touch with him! You're gonna be in his year, aren't you?!

yepyep
Reply 33
Mangaroo
yepyep

I bet you're upset that n0_n@me won't be...

what's happening to that ant guy?
Reply 34
kazaa
I bet you're upset that n0_n@me won't be...

what's happening to that ant guy?

haha nooo

unfortunately...ant didnt make the grades, but hes still on these forums
Reply 35
Mangaroo
haha nooo

unfortunately...ant didnt make the grades, but hes still on these forums

Yeah, I know! :frown: But wasn't he going to retake?

Ahh shall we get back onto the topic of food - my favourite!
Reply 36
i dunno...over these holidays ive had enough shawarma to last me a life time,
got into imperial, edgeware shawarma, got driving licence, edgeware shawarma, grandfather came over from usa, edgeware shawarma..... eugghh
Reply 37
ShawarmaSoc anyone?!

I have become so desperate at one point we ordered 100 shami breads from London and my father brought back over 50 shawarma's worth of chicken on the plane...
Reply 38
Mangaroo
i dunno...over these holidays ive had enough shawarma to last me a life time,
got into imperial, edgeware shawarma, got driving licence, edgeware shawarma, grandfather came over from usa, edgeware shawarma..... eugghh

Ah, I see. I personally think there's a limit, when shawarma is concerned....but I did say 'food', not shawarma!
Reply 39
kazaa
Ah, I see. I personally think there's a limit, when shawarma is concerned....but I did say 'food', not shawarma!

yeah, btw what was your name on admissions forum again?

Latest

Trending

Trending