The Student Room Group

Languages work experience for year 12

I’m in Year 12 and need to find some work experience for a week in July. I’m doing A levels in Spanish, French and Politics. Does anyone have any ideas please? I’d like to do something with my languages
Reply 1
Hi, I did a Spanish work experience program for a week in Valencia in July 2023. The company name is Blue Stamp Travel and basically you spend a week in a Spanish speaking environment. You put whatever work preference you want, I selected Hospitality/restaurant and got placed in a Colombian restaurant which was such a fun experience. I felt like my Spanish improved loads in time for Y13, and it was a good thing to write about in my PS.
Reply 2
Original post by user199938
Hi, I did a Spanish work experience program for a week in Valencia in July 2023. The company name is Blue Stamp Travel and basically you spend a week in a Spanish speaking environment. You put whatever work preference you want, I selected Hospitality/restaurant and got placed in a Colombian restaurant which was such a fun experience. I felt like my Spanish improved loads in time for Y13, and it was a good thing to write about in my PS.

Was it really expensive?
Original post by user199938
Do you get to specify where (restaurant, office job, etc.) you get placed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending