The Student Room Group

need help choosing my subjects

so far I have chosen to do economics and maths BUT I don't have a clue on the other 2. what will be a good combination and by the way I don't want to do subjects that you have to write a lot ie history, law ect. Finally I want to become an accountant when I am older please advise me!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by niyaz
so far I have chosen to do economics and maths BUT I don't have a clue on the other 2. what will be a good combination and by the way I don't want to do subjects that you have to write a lot ie history, law ect. Finally I want to become an accountant when I grow up please advise me!!

This made me LOL. Using that wonderfully childish (sorry, it is) expression "when I grow up" with ACCOUNTANT which is one of the least romantic jobs out there (it's not exactly fireman/astronaut is it?).

What are your favourite subjects you're studying atm? Do you enjoy sciences?
Reply 2
A language could be quite useful.What about further maths or a science?
(edited 9 years ago)
do further maths.. or accounting
best combo would be economics,maths,further maths (or any other science subject), English lit ( an other essay based subject )
Reply 5
Original post by Wahrheit
This made me LOL. Using that wonderfully childish (sorry, it is) expression "when I grow up" with ACCOUNTANT which is one of the least romantic jobs out there (it's not exactly fireman/astronaut is it?).

What are your favourite subjects you're studying atm? Do you enjoy sciences?

If you can't give good valuable advise than don't give it
Original post by niyaz
If you can't give good valuable advise than don't give it

Don't be a d*ck I asked you what subjects you like I can't give advice unless you actually give that information

Quick Reply

Latest