The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'd say absolute limit = 10-15 units

that's half a bottle of simirnoff or JD, which is well enough for anyone.
but different people have different limits, so stop for a while once you feel the effects.
make sure you eat lots before you go out and have gallons to drink before you come home to avoid hangovers
Reply 21
iiikewldude
i was having a vokda drinking contest. One of my mates pulled out after 3 shots but me and the other friend were locked in a duel trying to out drink each other until the whole bottle was gone, another bit of a half bottle we found was gone and a whole load of this cheap blue tequila stuff was gone. All of this was done without any mixers whatsovere, it was totally brutal.

It was such a bloody stupid idea and i'm never doing it again.

Reminds me of an early experiment me and my did when I was 17, aftershock and stella. I am amazed as I didn't end up in hospital but I kept throwing up for two days afterwards. It took me a week to fully recover.
Reply 22
I'm surprised you've managed to come to the computer!

I've been laid up in bed for 2 days before :eek: I couldn't even turn over I felt so ill. My parents just laughed at me and left a few bottles of water by my bed. That was the only proper hang over I've had though because I was too drunk to sensibly drink lots of water before going to bed and leaving a bottle out for me to drink.
iiikewldude
who is this addressed to?

to u
Reply 24
Aftershock and stella LOL
you're a fool !
amazingtrade
Reminds me of an early experiment me and my did when I was 17, aftershock and stella. I am amazed as I didn't end up in hospital but I kept throwing up for two days afterwards. It took me a week to fully recover.

how much did u have
blissy
I'm surprised you've managed to come to the computer!

I've been laid up in bed for 2 days before :eek: I couldn't even turn over I felt so ill. My parents just laughed at me and left a few bottles of water by my bed. That was the only proper hang over I've had though because I was too drunk to sensibly drink lots of water before going to bed and leaving a bottle out for me to drink.

yeah i'm only starting to feel non sick about now. Still really tired though.

I wasn't as bad as my mate who i found slumped unconsious at the bottom of the stairwell of that flat the party was in. I took him back to mine and we both slept in my basement. He was sick a few more times in my bin this morning. One of the first things he said when he woke up was 'so did we goto that party then'.
Reply 27
mik1a
Aftershock and stella LOL
you're a fool !

No the worst ever combination was guiness, tequila and banana liqour. Sounded like a good idea on my birthday, didn't feel like such a good idea the next day!
Chocolate_Lover
what would u say the safest amount of alcohol is that i can drink 2 nite without being paraletic or sick. im female slim 5 foot 6 size 8. i normally drink screamer vodka shots or alcopops or mixers like archers and lemonade or malibu and coke.

Judging from your shoe size, I would say that the safest amount is up to you.
Reply 29
hornblower
Judging from your shoe size, I would say that the safest amount is up to you.

i think she meant her body?
Chocolate_Lover
what happend

was at this party. I remeber being in the kitchen and someone else had throwen up all over the floor. Em i remember sitting in this dark room with flashing lights with very loud music. I was sick on the floor lol and someone took me to be sick out the window. I don't really remember that much else.
Reply 31
Ellie4
No the worst ever combination was guiness, tequila and banana liqour. Sounded like a good idea on my birthday, didn't feel like such a good idea the next day!

banana urg!!!!! foul!
Ellie4

guiness with shots of vodka in it is ok. Guiness with shots of vokda follwed by cider with shots ok vodka with lime juice in it is not ok.
Reply 33
Chocolate_Lover
how much did u have

Well we bought a £25 bottle of Aftershock and we had 8 pints of stella between us. The aftershock bottle was 1/3 full by the end of the 12 hour drinking session.

I remember sleeping under my mates computer next as it was new years eve and I wasn't allowed to stay the night. I was in no fit state to leave the house at all. When I did finally get home it apprantly took me an hour to walk 2/3 of a mile!

That night taught me a lesson never to mess with alchohol unless you like spending time in A&E.

Last night I knew I was drinking too much but I knew it would just give me a bad hangover. I didn't get a hangover but was ill in the club.
Reply 34
iiikewldude
was at this party. I remeber being in the kitchen and someone else had throwen up all over the floor. Em i remember sitting in this dark room with flashing lights with very loud music. I was sick on the floor lol and someone took me to be sick out the window. I don't really remember that much else.

Sounds like a great time.
mik1a
I'd say absolute limit = 10-15 units

that's half a bottle of simirnoff or JD, which is well enough for anyone.
but different people have different limits, so stop for a while once you feel the effects.
make sure you eat lots before you go out and have gallons to drink before you come home to avoid hangovers

whats jd
Chocolate_Lover
whats jd

oh jack daniels i get ya lol
Reply 37
Chocolate_Lover
whats jd

Jack Daniels
Reply 38
I find if I have between 8-10 units I don't have a hangover, 15 then I'm quite ill and will probably be sick every where. I did 20 once over the peroid of 12 hours and probably should have gone to hospital.

I also try and drink than 10 units now.
blissy
Sounds like a great time.

yeah i know it was bloody stupid. I hope i'm not coming across like i'm bragging about how much i had to drink. I genuinly regret it.

Choclate lover let me be a lesson for you. Don't drink quickly so u can judge how drunk you are. Getting to the point where your tipsy is much more fun than being wasted anyway. Plus your a girl if your out of your face anything could end up happening to you.

Latest

Trending

Trending