The Student Room Group

Cardiff University Dentistry 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Same venue I think, when I came out of mine there were another group ready to go in

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many needles did everyone manage to thread?
What did everyone say to speeding through a red light??
Original post by Asdfghjkl123459

I got 4 but it came out the 4th one when the bell rang! Omg.

But they were also testing your communication ability at the same time as manual dexterity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mhighkeyellis
Same venue I think, when I came out of mine there were another group ready to go in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes a group were waiting when I finished...but that still only makes 2 groups a day. :smile:

Just 4 and the guy was really nice and we had a good general chat very friendly.
Original post by arbucks
I got 4 but it came out the 4th one when the bell rang! Omg.

But they were also testing your communication ability at the same time as manual dexterity.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes agreed I don't think they score you on how many you threaded. The last one wasn't even possible....well that's what the guy said.

You?
Original post by Pink balloon
You?

3 I think! Can't actually remember
Does anyone know when we should expect to hear back from Cardiff? So nervous!
Original post by etharmohamed
Does anyone know when we should expect to hear back from Cardiff? So nervous!

Someone on here said within 4 weeks.....they didn't say on our session.

Hope it's earlier :colondollar:
Someone on here said within 4 weeks.....they didn't say on our session.

Hope it's earlier :colondollar:

Yeah they said 4 weeks max from last Friday. They said it could be before them but they've said 4 weeks just in case
Original post by Turnip17
Yeah they said 4 weeks max from last Friday. They said it could be before them but they've said 4 weeks just in case

Oh so it could be in less than 4 weeks:eek: Praying for the best! When did you have your interview?
Oh so it could be in less than 4 weeks:eek: Praying for the best! When did you have your interview?

Yeah she made it sound as though it was gonna be before 4 weeks but just said 4 weeks in case there were delays! Last Friday, you? Glad they get back relatively quickly though!!
Yeah she made it sound as though it was gonna be before 4 weeks but just said 4 weeks in case there were delays! Last Friday, you? Glad they get back relatively quickly though!!

Ahh it would be great if they got back to us before that! Mine was on the Tuesday :smile: Would Cardiff be your first choice? xx
Ahh it would be great if they got back to us before that! Mine was on the Tuesday :smile: Would Cardiff be your first choice? xx

Not sure cardiff or Sheffield but getting an offer from anywhere would be great☺️☺️ You? X
Not sure cardiff or Sheffield but getting an offer from anywhere would be great☺️☺️ You? X

Well Cardiff has been my only interview so far I'm still waiting to hear from Liverpool! But I love Cardiff so much id love to study there ☺️ Xx
Apparently cardiff have sent out some rejections on track with no email (friday) have they sent any offers out???
Apparently cardiff have sent out some rejections on track with no email (friday) have they sent any offers out???

Oooh....I've not heard anything about rejections or offers?

I think its its a bit early but great if it's going to happen sooner rather than later.....eeek....getting nervous
Oooh....I've not heard anything about rejections or offers?

I think its its a bit early but great if it's going to happen sooner rather than later.....eeek....getting nervous

Well they told me at the final session that we would hear within 4 weeks at the absolute latest. They didn't give a date incase they missed it by a day or two.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest