The Student Room Group

Chemistry C2 - ISA?

Is anyone doing the C2 chemistry ISA on rates of reaction next week??
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
Yep I am, got mine on Thursday - not sure if everyone does it on the same day? Currently going over all the possibilities for that one question that changes year to year in Paper 1
Reply 3
I've got mine tomorrow! Wish me luck!:frown:
Reply 4
Original post by fatzlad99
I've got mine tomorrow! Wish me luck!:frown:

Good luck! How did you find it? Got mine on thursday :frown:
Reply 5
Got mine in the morning - I've heard that the practical's easy, but the calculations are horrendous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey guys mine way today, it wasn't that bad but i made one mistake !!!! and they may cost me a mark. Last year on the C1 i got 19/20 so hopefully i get the same this time.
Also guys can i clarify something. With AQA your not allowed to write on extra paper are you???
Reply 7
Original post by Aty100
Hey guys mine way today, it wasn't that bad but i made one mistake !!!! and they may cost me a mark. Last year on the C1 i got 19/20 so hopefully i get the same this time.
Also guys can i clarify something. With AQA your not allowed to write on extra paper are you???

Well done on last years mark!

I'm not sure - that seems like a silly rule to be honest. I will be kicking off if they dont allow me extra paper tomorrow :mmm:
Reply 8
Original post by Gilo98
Good luck! How did you find it? Got mine on thursday :frown:

Yeah it was okay thanks, have you done a biology and physics isa? because the questions are pretty much the same!
Reply 9
I know its a bit stupid of me but please please could someone tell me what questions came up in the chemistry rates of reaction ISA??? Pls pls

Quick Reply

Latest