Liverpool
Visit website

Liverpool Hope applicants for 2015 entry

Hey,

Noticed there hasn't been a thread for this :h:

Who's applying for Liverpool Hope?
What degree are you applying for?

:h:

Here's a link to the Liverpool Hope stalking/connect page.

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying for the Social Work degree.
Got my interview on the 26th :/
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
I'be applied for biology and education. And I've got an offer :biggrin:
Reply 3
I will join MBA class next mounth. Is there somebody else attending this program ?
Reply 4
Youth & childhood studies combined with drama & Theater :smile:
Applied for Physical Education. Although I haven't received an offer yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have applied for Masters in Computer Science
Reply 7
Original post by Melon97
Youth & childhood studies combined with drama & Theater :smile:

Hey

Wow!... that sounds interesting...! I'm studying something similar only I won't be doing it with drama and theatre instead I'll be combining it with Education. :smile:
Reply 8
I got an offer for Childhood, Youth and Education and I've just confirmed it. So I'll be seeing you all in September. :smile:
Hi there! I'm applying for music :smile:

I got an unconditional offer after attending an interview and I think I'm going to accept it, can't wait! See you all in September hopefully :biggrin:
Reply 10
Hopefully we will! :smile:. I actually can't wait to go to uni now.!
Original post by FionaMcG
Hopefully we will! :smile:. I actually can't wait to go to uni now.!

Yay! Where are you going to live? Are you from Liverpool? :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by moonandstargirl
Yay! Where are you going to live? Are you from Liverpool? :smile:

In halls most likely. And nope im from Ireland haha. Why are you from Liverpool? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
In halls most likely. And nope im from Ireland haha. Why are you from Liverpool? :smile:

I am yeah, I've lived here my entire life, it's an amazing city and Hope is a great Uni I can't wait to start :smile::smile:
Reply 14
I am yeah, I've lived here my entire life, it's an amazing city and Hope is a great Uni I can't wait to start :smile::smile:

So are you gonna live at home then... yeah?. Sure if you have Facebook I could add you and maybe we could meet up even... freshers,etc?? :biggrin:
So are you gonna live at home then... yeah?. Sure if you have Facebook I could add you and maybe we could meet up even... freshers,etc?? :biggrin:

no i'm going to live on the creative campus! yeah sure I'll message you now to add me :smile:
Reply 16
no i'm going to live on the creative campus! yeah sure I'll message you now to add me :smile:

Im torn between halls. Dont know which one to stay in yet. Im going to one of their applicant days though, so ill be able to have a proper look then. :smile: And that's good ill add you now! :biggrin:
Im torn between halls. Dont know which one to stay in yet. Im going to one of their applicant days though, so ill be able to have a proper look then. :smile: And that's good ill add you now! :biggrin:

Yeah add me I posted a message on your profile, I'm going to an applicant day too! :-)
Iv applied for Computer Science, has anyone??
Reply 19
I my Liverpool Hope my firm choice! I am going to study Education and Information Technology. I can't wait to start :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending