The Student Room Group

Women are uninterested in guys not from the Oxbridge master race.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Morrisseya
The OP stole one of my posts which was a joke :rolleyes: See above. Word for word.

yeah but he actually believe it as evidenced by his last thread, whereas you were trolling :tongue:
Original post by Magistl
They didn't steal anything. There are many questions like this, your failure to specify the question in accordance to the current question renders your statement void.

It was my post word for word lmfao :rofl:
Reply 22
It was my post word for word lmfao :rofl:

Ah, I was hoping you'd not have been so quick. I was eager to get rid of it, as it was quite a troll-post in it self.

Nonetheless, regardless of whether it seems that way you've ignorantly assumed he intended to do that. Go check through forum history, I'm willing to bet quite a few have said the same as you beforehand :P
Original post by Magistl
Ah, I was hoping you'd not have been so quick. I was eager to get rid of it, as it was quite a troll-post in it self.

Nonetheless, regardless of whether it seems that way you've ignorantly assumed he intended to do that. Go check through forum history, I'm willing to bet quite a few have said the same as you beforehand :P

Yes, it is a common idea on TSR. No, the fact he used the exact same sentence (and I worded it a little funnily) very shortly after I did at the top of a very popular thread on this forum was not coincidence, as anyone with halfway decent reasoning skills could see. :rofl:

Stay mad. It must suck being a bad troll - you have to resort to nicking other people's jokes, just like the OP :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 24
Yes, it is a common idea on TSR. No, the fact he used the exact same sentence (and I worded it a little funnily) very shortly after I did at the top of a very popular thread on this forum was not coincidence, as anyone with halfway decent reasoning skills could see. :rofl:

Stay mad. :cool:

Mad? Ah, rest assured I'm simply discussing this with you: I have no need to get mad as my lack thereof insecurities permits me to stay calm.

It's evident you have a complexity that revolves around the concepts of: "This is mine, and I'm going to hold on to it forever!", to which I respond: fair enough. No point in attempting to discuss something that is quite obvious.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
yeah but he actually believe it as evidenced by his last thread, whereas you were trolling :tongue:

He may be trolling too - as evidenced by my other convo on this thread, lots of people aren't good at it at all, which is probably why some feel the need to copy and paste what others do :tongue:
He may be trolling too - as evidenced by my other convo on this thread, lots of people aren't good at it at all, which is probably why some feel the need to copy and paste what others do :tongue:

no, I've spoke to people like Nate before, he is a miser and for the most part despite the rest of their trolling, they are generally of the view STEM> everything else. (They also conform to things like 'men should stop being so feminine', 'if you're depressed get over it' and have a dose of misogyny which they can afford to, being 'alpha' and all.)

Hate to say it but lots of 18 year old guys who lift buy into this STEM Master race thing :/
Original post by Magistl
Mad? Ah, rest assured I'm simply discussing this with you: I have no need to get mad as my lack thereof insecurities permits me to stay calm.

It's evident you have a complexity that revolves around the concepts of: "This is mine, and I'm going to hold on to it forever!", to which I respond: fair enough. No point in attempting to discuss something that is quite obvious.

My, my, 16-year-olds really can't troll well. This is proof, people. Your attempt is obvious, and not obvious and funny, like mine - just plain obvious and cringeworthy :hahaha: It's "lack of," not "lack thereof," and "complex," not "complexity". If you're gonna insult me, try to make it sound a leetle less like gibberish and I'll give you more than a 1/10 for that "effort."

You see, to be as funny as me when putting various words and sentences together, you at least need to learn to master a language first. Lmfao @ people who've just taken GCSE English trying to sound smart. Just lmfao. /badtroll /gohomeson :biggrin:
Is it only me whom thinks the OP needs to get a life?
Reply 29
My, my, 16-year-olds really can't troll well. This is proof, people. Your attempt is obvious, and not obvious and funny, like mine - just plain obvious and cringeworthy :hahaha: It's "lack of," not "lack thereof," and "complex," not "complexity". If you're gonna insult me, try to make it sound a leetle less like gibberish and I'll give you more than a 1/10 for that "effort."

You see, to be as funny as me when putting various words and sentences together, you at least need to learn to master a language first. Lmfao @ people who've just taken GCSE English trying to sound smart. Just lmfao. /badtroll :biggrin:

Definitely some form of insecurity.
no, I've spoke to people like Nate before, he is a miser and for the most part despite the rest of their trolling, they are generally of the view STEM> everything else. (They also conform to things like 'men should stop being so feminine', 'if you're depressed get over it' and have a dose of misogyny which they can afford to, being 'alpha' and all.)

Hate to say it but lots of 18 year old guys who lift buy into this STEM Master race thing :/

Yeah, I wouldn't take "lifters' jokes" entirely seriously... :lol:

Huh? Most of the lads in my local gym can barely string a sentence together...
Original post by Sam Walters
Huh? Most of the lads in my local gym can barely string a sentence together...

misc is full of intelligent but socially awkward and misogynistic young men with right-wing views on gender and society, slightly different breed to the average meat-head
Original post by Magistl
Definitely some form of insecurity.

Its not them id be looking at in regards to insecurity....

You're going to get a nasty shock when you go to uni and you have no one to move in with in your second year. I can see a lot of people would rather punch you in the face than talk to you.
Reply 34

You're going to get a nasty shock when you go to uni and you have no one to move in with in your second year. I can see a lot of people would rather punch you in the face than talk to you.

Implying I was expecting such.
misc is full of intelligent but socially awkward and misogynistic young men with right-wing views on gender and society, slightly different breed to the average meat-head

Oh yeh fair point. Ive been to a few gyms like that.

Oh are these the lads whom go on nights out "on the pull" then stand at the bar all night saying to their mates that they will go and chat to x girl when they've had another drink. Or say something along the lines of "she should come to me, shes a bit of a dog anyway"
Original post by Magistl
Implying I was expecting such.

You have some very twisted logic. I'm not implying I'm stating. You seem like a right **** stain from the way you conduct yourself on here. No one wants to live with someone like that.

This lmfao. I'd ignore him from now on though, his posts have made it clear he's just a brave little keyboard warrior who likes to insult others randomly from behind the safety of a computer screen :rofl:
Original post by Rakas21
Can't say i want a career woman anyway and i'd find a girl being smarter to be emasculating.

Are you serious? Why would that be emasculating?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sugaratoms
Are you serious? Why would that be emasculating?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like being the dominant partner in a relationship and my ego is far too large to be in a relationship where I could be beaten intellectually, it would likely lead to a very stormy relationship.

Thankfully, I don't have such an issue with most women.

Quick Reply

Latest