The Student Room Group

ALL wars are bankers' wars.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MatureStudent36
Not at all. Fractional reserve banking has been around for centuries.

I know its hard for you. Economics can be a confusing subject to understand, but it's really not that hard.

I'm sure Lehmans were employing the finest economists, imagine they didn't find it hard at all.
This war against Russia is led by Jewish powers as was the case during the Cold War.By the way, during Reagan's time as president he was sounded by neo-con Jews who wanted him to NUKE Russia. Reagan was a strong leader and made peace. Obama in the other hand, is just a Kosher puppet with no will out his own.Are you telling me Victoria Nuland isn't Jewish? The women who admitted to spending $5 billion in Ukraine? Or John Kerry? People are clueless. Yeah I'm sure the Jew bankers have something to do with it, but that's not the whole story. Russia is opposing what the US, Israel and puppet governments are doing in the Middle East, namely Syria.
Not at all. Fractional reserve banking has been around for centuries.

I know its hard for you. Economics can be a confusing subject to understand, but it's really not that hard.

Doesn't the government borrow by issuing bonds on financial markets? It has nothing to do with fractional reserve banking...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who do the Jews hate most? Hitler's Germany.From 1934 to 1939 under Gottfried Feder's monetary program Germany pulled off an economic miracle.Feder convinced Hitler to bypass international Jewish finance and have state created money.This is the truth.Winston Churchill didn't same Britain, he destroyed it. He received large sums of money from Jewish groups, he was under their influence. Now look at what Jews have done to Britain today and tell me why shouldn't I as a White British person respect Hitler?
Original post by will2348
Doesn't the government borrow by issuing bonds on financial markets? It has nothing to do with fractional reserve banking...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you may want to research the two.
I think you may want to research the two.

I have, I'm not seeing the link.

Fractional reserve banking is when you get a loan from a bank which 'creates money out of thin air' through the deposit multiplier effect.

Issuing bonds is borrowing from surplus funds at institutional investors which is money that already exists. And the government finances itself through issuing bonds, not borrowing from banks.

I'm a bit lost, enlighten me with it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by SpiderCrawl
Who do the Jews hate most? Hitler's Germany.From 1934 to 1939 under Gottfried Feder's monetary program Germany pulled off an economic miracle.Feder convinced Hitler to bypass international Jewish finance and have state created money.This is the truth.Winston Churchill didn't same Britain, he destroyed it. He received large sums of money from Jewish groups, he was under their influence. Now look at what Jews have done to Britain today and tell me why shouldn't I as a White British person respect Hitler?

Perhaps because he attempted wipe out an entire group of people in revenge for the fraud committed by just a few within that group?
But I think few would disagree, bypassing the then corrupt banking system was a bad thing..... but it might have been considerate to ask the German tax payers if they minded underwriting the cost.
I guess fraud money might be less bad if the state benefited rather than private business's.... but we're still left with politicians bribing voters with future voters money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending