The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Nursing and Midwifery Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ollynicky
It really is, its so amazing and I can talk about it constantly haha! That's good but I can imagine, its a nightmare for me just to travel like 3/4 hours but least it'll be worth it when you get in! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think Napier only do a group interview thing! I'm so worried about it, I get so nervious when it's groups hahah
Are you from Scotland then?
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by Gem**
I think Napier only do a group interview thing! I'm so worried about it, I get so nervious when it's groups hahah
Are you from Scotland then?

Oh really, I prefer one to ones tbf! What about you? Haha me too its like I want to speak but I get nervous in case I interrupt people haha! Nope I'm from North East England but I've visited Scotland on a couple of occasions and love it! Have you ever been?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gem**
Hey! I have an interview for child nursing on the 2nd March!:smile:

Yay I am in the same boat mine was literally sent 2 days before the deadline! How are you feeling about the interview!? :biggrin:
Reply 43
Oh really, I prefer one to ones tbf! What about you? Haha me too its like I want to speak but I get nervous in case I interrupt people haha! Nope I'm from North East England but I've visited Scotland on a couple of occasions and love it! Have you ever been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prefer one to one as well! I'm just so worried about group ones! Ahhhh! And oh so Newcastle sorta? Lol apparently I've been to Scotland but I don't remember haha!
Reply 44
Original post by Amelializzie93
Yay I am in the same boat mine was literally sent 2 days before the deadline! How are you feeling about the interview!? :biggrin:

Are you the 2nd March too?? And I'm so nervous! How about you!?
Original post by Gem**
I prefer one to one as well! I'm just so worried about group ones! Ahhhh! And oh so Newcastle sorta? Lol apparently I've been to Scotland but I don't remember haha!

Haha me too, I'm not a fan of groups! Nor too far from there just a train ride away! Haha oh well least you've been even if you don't remember! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Haha me too, I'm not a fan of groups! Nor too far from there just a train ride away! Haha oh well least you've been even if you don't remember! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh very nice! And I guess that counts for something haha
Original post by Gem**
Are you the 2nd March too?? And I'm so nervous! How about you!?

Yep I am on the 2nd of March and I am a tad nervous but I got interviewed last year.
Original post by Gem**
Ahh very nice! And I guess that counts for something haha

Hah as long as people don't think I have a Geordie accent, all is good! Haha it does trust me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Yep I am on the 2nd of March and I am a tad nervous but I got interviewed last year.

Was this for Edinburgh Napier las year? Was it a group?
Reply 50
Hah as long as people don't think I have a Geordie accent, all is good! Haha it does trust me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha! I'm sure they don't!:smile: and I actually didn't know if it made a different haha
Original post by Gem**
Hahahaha! I'm sure they don't!:smile: and I actually didn't know if it made a different haha

Haha hopefully not! Haha it could do, you'll have to keep me updated on how your interview goes! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Haha hopefully not! Haha it could do, you'll have to keep me updated on how your interview goes! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course I'll let you know!:smile: also do tell me if you get any offers from your other places and when Napier get back to you!:smile:
Original post by Gem**
Of course I'll let you know!:smile: also do tell me if you get any offers from your other places and when Napier get back to you!:smile:

Aww your so nice! I will do, fingers crossed we do! Let me know if you get any offers too!! GOOD LUCK!! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gem**
Was this for Edinburgh Napier las year? Was it a group?

yes it was and there was a group interview. There's an essay on the importance of communication in nursing and you talk to the staff at the front about conditions and that's pretty much it
Reply 55
yes it was and there was a group interview. There's an essay on the importance of communication in nursing and you talk to the staff at the front about conditions and that's pretty much it

Do you write about your own experience and stuff in the easy? And what do you mean talk about the conditions?
Original post by Gem**
Do you write about your own experience and stuff in the easy? And what do you mean talk about the conditions?

It's not about you personally you just have to show that you show an understanding of how important communication is in nursing as a whole. And basically conditions means if you need any requirements to get onto the course like for example pass more Highers or complete a PVG form. I think they have the guidelines in the email they sent to you
Reply 57
It's not about you personally you just have to show that you show an understanding of how important communication is in nursing as a whole. And basically conditions means if you need any requirements to get onto the course like for example pass more Highers or complete a PVG form. I think they have the guidelines in the email they sent to you

Ahh ok! Thank you! What was the ice breaker last year? Also why didn't you go last year? So sorry for all the questions I'm just so nervous!
Original post by Gem**
Ahh ok! Thank you! What was the ice breaker last year? Also why didn't you go last year? So sorry for all the questions I'm just so nervous!

It's no problem at all. Last year there wasn't really an Ice Breaker we were put in the lecture theatre and taken through a powerpoint. The reason I never went is because I never got the english grade I needed to get in but I am doing a HNC at the moment which has level 7 communications so I think for entry requirements
Reply 59
It's no problem at all. Last year there wasn't really an Ice Breaker we were put in the lecture theatre and taken through a powerpoint. The reason I never went is because I never got the english grade I needed to get in but I am doing a HNC at the moment which has level 7 communications so I think for entry requirements

Oh ice breakers worry me! I hope they don't do one this year! haha Oh yes that's great! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest