The Student Room Group

azarenka outbursts

Scroll to see replies

This is not funny this girl is acting like a hooligan as australian open champ from jan and no 1 she should be setting an example snd beong an ambassdor to her game but no swears 80 plus times at a newspaper jpurnalist sad sad
If she had ****ing and **** twice in that conference it would have been bad but to have said them over 80 time is just foul h
A chill pill she has tourettes
she has now said sorry i should think so too read this from the London evening standard. top seed and australian open champion azarenka says sorry after foul-mouthed rant
By london evening standard
UPDATED: 10:02, 24 august 2012

top seed victoria azarenka has apologised for her foul-mouth rant at reporters a fortnight ago.The 23-year-old from belarus who won her first grand slam at the australian open in january was warned by the wrA about her future conduct after her outburst which saw her swear an extraordinary 52 times in the opening 4 minutes during her media briefing with journalists at the rogers cup in Canada . pology: she became furious when questioned about her decision to retire in the second round of that tournament with knee injury was really over tiredness from the recent olympics in london where she won gold and bronze medals
(edited 8 years ago)
it really sad that she won her first slam in january when you read about something like that
Original post by leo valentine
it really sad that she won her first slam in january when you read about something like that

She's a brilliant female player, one of the few worth watching (on mute of course).
Unsurprisingly, I'll take the other view. Great way to build relationship with the media as a top p-layer . I'm assuming there's locals in with the nationals at that event. Swearing and threatening journalists Way to dig yourself out of the mire, victoria An excellent way to establish rapport with the media and give some clarity when it's required. I read the entire transcript and it looks like she won't even last the season without a childish meltdown Whatever that is. Silly girl.
she doesn't appear to have many strong points as a grand champion this years australian open in the modern game, and it appears that PR is another area that azarenka is found wanting. not the right leader in womens tennis
this girl has to be on the verge of a mental breakdown 34 months ago
Original post by amy watson
she doesn't appear to have many strong points as a grand champion this years australian open in the modern game, and it appears that PR is another area that azarenka is found wanting. not the right leader in womens tennis

she is a bit vocal but at least she won a slam unlike wozanki last year
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugbUP9d Victoria Azarenka uncensored your a ****** blast at washington post
63 6
Uploaded on 11 aug 2012 by gunerz4lyf

Category
Sport
Licence
Standard YouTube Licence

wow nearly 200,000 views in 24 hours 69 swear words in 10 minutes but it was a over 20 minute event where is the rest

thanks so so much best thing ever so stressed with uni results but this cheered me up
Reply 31
Bet she's a dominatrix

Spoiler

Why would anyone get so mad at something as petty as that
I cannot believe all the swearing yesterday just last week at olympics she said ****ing to the umpire what is the matter with this girl
Did brad parks actually say in the article she faked her knee injury?
Even if he did say that what is the excuse to behave like this
****ing **** ****** **** over 80 times in might be almost 3 years ago but ****ing hell it still funny
she may swear but at least she does not deny the holocaust like former player monica seles who said in an interview with swedish television back in november 2008 that the nazis killed only 200,000 to 300,000 jews and none by gas chambers, i mean claiming that only 200,000 to 300,000 Jews were killed in ww2 and that zyklon B was only ever used to combat typhus outbreaks how sick can that woman be to say things like that,
(edited 8 years ago)
thought this was gonna be about azealia banks' constant racial rants
Which one is brad parks your a ****** brian fontana ****ing out of order. Absolutely ****ing out of order you two ate . If you do it again, I am telling you you can **** off and go to another tournament because I will not come and stand for that ****ing crap thats ****ing lies. , no the fact you’re ****ing saying that I ****ing faked my knee injury, your ****ing saying that : No have you read it, it doesn’t actually say that. Have you read it? : I’ve ****ing read it, I’ve ****ing read it. you ****ing wrote i faked my injury you ****, **** off its your last ****ing chance, your last ****ing chance, no i am telling you your last, hey i ****ing read what that looks good headline, you think that’s a good headline? **** off **** off your negative ******s ****ing negative
she launched an expletive-laden attack on her critics in which he swore more than 80 times during the withdrawal conference.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2012/08/11 transcript-of-Belarus tennis player Victoria azarenka -foul-mouthed- outburst at washington post at rogers cup press-conference-rant-557753

Quick Reply

Latest