The Student Room Group

Could use some advice please

Well, i never saw myself doing this, i'll keep it brief

met a girl on here actually, then moved our friendship to myspace and msn, then got her number, and recently we've been getting along and the friendship is developing, problem is i think i'm falling for her, but she lives too far away and although she is giving out signals thats she likes me, i dont know to what extent, so basically severely confused about what to do, should i pursue, should i stand down, i just dont know

Thank you in advance for any help, all advice is appreciated at this moment
Reply 1
figuring out how someone feels about you over the internet is really hard, you just dont know tone of voice etc.
distance can be overcome but ultimatly if youre only ever going to speak over the internet whats the point?
look, i know it's you. i'm falling for you too, distance shouldn't matter! go on msn.
ah a tsr love story, bless
Reply 4
Don't waste your time.
Anonymous
look, i know it's you. i'm falling for you too, distance shouldn't matter! go on msn.

If thats not the girl in question... thats just mean! :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:
Reply 6
Learn what phone sex is :redface:
Awww. very sweet :smile:
Don't let distance be an obstacle. How far away do you live? Any chance of meeting up on weekends etc?
I've been in a distance relationship for a while (and its recently become an even greater distance.. :frown: ) but its still everything I could possibly want! :smile:
Good luck with it, anyway!
Reply 8
Research shows that long distance relationships don't tend to work, but give it a go :wink:
Reply 9
cheekynibbler
If thats not the girl in question... thats just mean! :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

Haha.
Got to be worth a try, what you got to lose.
Reply 11
Thing is though i serve in the army so weekends are generally used for something, and to sound soppy, phone sex isnt my thing i'd rather be able to hold her plus shes gone kinda cold towards me recently, so i think i'll take guffys advice and just crack on and try and get on a tour sometime soon, cheers for your advice its been a big help
Reply 12
Anonymous
Well, i never saw myself doing this, i'll keep it brief

met a girl on here actually, then moved our friendship to myspace and msn, then got her number, and recently we've been getting along and the friendship is developing, problem is i think i'm falling for her, but she lives too far away and although she is giving out signals thats she likes me, i dont know to what extent, so basically severely confused about what to do, should i pursue, should i stand down, i just dont know

Thank you in advance for any help, all advice is appreciated at this moment

thats quite a hmm situation, i think you should take it slow, and just wait and see if anything happens.
its easy to fall for someone like that, but when you meet them its amazing how quickly you change your mind about them.
just discreetly ask her about who she likes etc, see if what she says is what you want her to say.

dont think about it too much, the more you think the worse it may be?
Reply 13
Carl1982
Got to be worth a try, what you got to lose.

Someone's feelings D:

Latest

Trending

Trending