The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Goldfish_Wins
You were the one complaining, so does that mean you place importance on post count?

no, i just like winding people up.

lou xxx
corey
*sigh* as ever still seeking an argument.

Lou P Lou started it actually.
Goldfish_Wins

Don't feed the troll
Reply 123
blissy
But don't you think that is over-compensation for perhaps not feeling so great about yourself?

Blissy - a psychologist in the making.
corey
*sigh* as ever still seeking an argument.

I think I'm retarded but is Goldfish_Wins Bono?! There's something very familliar about him... :tongue: I thought he was gone FOREVER?
Goldfish_Wins

tis true, i am to blame. i will banish myself to somewhere where i can be nasty in comfort.

and there's no capitals in my name.

lou xxx
Danithestudent
I have a friend called Vicky. She is gorgeous, she is a size 8, long blonde hair and works very hard on her looks.
She gets loads of attention and all my friends are kind of jealous (in a friendly way I add).
However even though I don't get as much attention as that certain kinds of blokes always hit on me.
Nearly every single person that does tell me I'm so unconventially beautiful.

What does that mean? Is there a difference like Convential is like bog standard gorgeous and then there are one of a kind unconvential beauties.

I don't get it

I don't really go for the conventionally beautful girls ver much.
Tinykates
yes, i'm the narrrsty one. i started it :frown:

yeah i know it's all ur fault :biggrin: No you were just the first to have the balls (metaphorically) to say what everyone else was thinking.
waiting2smile
I think I'm retarded but is Goldfish_Wins Bono?! There's something very familliar about him... :tongue: I thought he was gone FOREVER?

Well guessed.
Reply 129
corey
Don't feed the troll
always reminds me of the three billy goats gruff that does! :smile: 'i'm a troll foll de roll' n all that :biggrin:

what's your favourite nursery rhyme?
(crappy attempt to save the thread a bit) :biggrin:
corey
Don't feed the troll

why not? Troll feeding is fun. That thread that troll guy made about wanking was by far the funniest of the day.
lou p
tis true, i am to blame. i will banish myself to somewhere where i can be nasty in comfort.

and there's no capitals in my name.

lou xxx

You weren't being nasty.
Reply 132
blissy
But don't you think that is over-compensation for perhaps not feeling so great about yourself?

I should have really thought about that, considering its me. My parents would never say anything nice to me so I'd end up coming across really arrogant trying to big myself up, just to make myself feel a bit better, even though inside I felt crap and useless. Sigh. But still, tut tut Dani.
Reply 133
waiting2smile
Well in his sig it clearly expresses his distaste on Ollie, and his worshipping of elpaw. That clearly signifies one member only.
Reply 134
iiikewldude
yeah i know it's all ur fault :biggrin: No you were just the first to have the balls (metaphorically) to say what everyone else was thinking.
yayyyyy! i have balls :biggrin: (metaphorical balls) :biggrin:
but i'm too mouthy sometimes :frown:
Tinykates
yayyyyy! i have balls :biggrin: (metaphorical balls) :biggrin:
but i'm too mouthy sometimes :frown:

Oh, so you had the operation? :tongue:
Reply 136
Tinykates

LOL!

That has to be one of the best ways of trying to save a thread I have seen on these forums! :biggrin:

Might be good for a new thread!
Reply 137
Tinykates
always reminds me of the three billy goats gruff that does! :smile: 'i'm a troll foll de roll' n all that :biggrin:

Polly put the kettle on, kettle on, kettle on
Polly put the kettle on, we'll all have tea
Suki take it off again, Suki take it off again, Suki take it off again....

Tom, tom the piper's son, stole a pig and away he ran, the pig was eat and tom was beat, and tom went howling down the street

Georgie porgie pudding and pie, kissed the girls and made them cry, when all the boys came out to playm Georgie Porgie ran away!

Half a pound of tuppeny rice, half a pound of treacle, thats the way the money goes, POP goes the weasel!

Boys and girls come out to play la la la... you buy sugar and I'll buy flour and we'll have a pudding in half an hour!

My absolute favourite is...
OOOOO solider solider, will you marry me with your musket fife and drum :smile:
Reply 138
corey
Oh, so you had the operation? :tongue:
:eek: how dare you!
This thread has hightlighted the difference between the sexes. If TK, Danni, Blissy and Lou were male they'd be insulting each others mothers by now and trying to arrange a fight. As they are girls they are pretending to be nice to Danni, whilst they'll still probably bitch about her behind her back.

Latest

Trending

Trending