The Student Room Group

Naked Palettes

Hi,

I have Urban Decay's original Naked palette but I'd like to get one of the others.

I have fair skin (not sure whether cool or warm toned), brownhair and blue eyes and would like to know which would also suit me best.

I’m not sure whetherto go for 2, 3 or On The Run. Which one(s) do you guys have or which is yourfavourite?

1st 3rd
I'm pale with dark hair and blue eyes and Naked 2 is my favourite, it really suits fair skin and I feel like there are a lot of different colours in it.

Naked 3 is nice too, it's very pink though and not as "naked", but the colours are very pretty, so if you already have lots of neutral colours and like pinky/taupe colours then I'd say Naked 3 :smile:
Original post by Etak
Hi,

I have Urban Decay's original Naked palette but I'd like to get one of the others.

I have fair skin (not sure whether cool or warm toned), brownhair and blue eyes and would like to know which would also suit me best.

I’m not sure whetherto go for 2, 3 or On The Run. Which one(s) do you guys have or which is yourfavourite?

You should get the naked 2 basic! It's amazing! I have brown hair an blue eyes as well and it works wonderfully x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I got the On The Run palette for christmas and have fallen in love. It has everything, your mascara, shadows, blush and bronzer, highlighter and a lipgloss.

I also found this site called MyBeautyCompare with compares the prizes of a product from all the different retailers, pretty handy!
Reply 5
Naked 3 is pretty but a lot of them are very rosy which can give you the look of having an eye infection if you're not careful. the Basic palettes are good for travel and basic shades, but Naked 2 gives you a whole range of colors.They're mostly on the cooler side but they will probably look great on you. Generally, I feel like On the Run is a bit cumbersome and you don't get as many shades, but if you don't use a lot of eyeshadow it might be an option.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest