The Student Room Group

Girls took naked pics of me

A bunch of girls took naked pics of me and then they smiled and said they own me. What does that me
Original post by pkap7667
A bunch of girls took naked pics of me and then they smiled and said they own me. What does that me

How did they get naked pictures of you?
Reply 2
Original post by jamie.c10
How did they get naked pictures of you?

I was at the gym and went to go take a shower and they snuck in and took pics. It was a coed locker room though.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 3

Actually it's the other way around, as it is an offence to take pictures of a person naked without their permission. You can threaten them with the police if those pictures surface anywhere.
Original post by nutz99
Actually it's the other way around, as it is an offence to take pictures of a person naked without their permission. You can threaten them with the police if those pictures surface anywhere.

Especially if you are a minor. Did you see them take the pictures or they are just saying they did?
Reply 5
Original post by jamie.c10
Especially if you are a minor. Did you see them take the pictures or they are just saying they did?

I saw them do it and im not a minor
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 6
I saw them do it and im not a minor

Is there anything I can do?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 7
Is there anything I can do?

They already posted the pics and nothing I could do
Reply 8
They already posted the pics and nothing I could do

You’ve already been told what to do….report it to the police as what they’ve done is illegal.

You can report them to the police. Also how old where they

Quick Reply

Latest