The Student Room Group

Whats the point in mates

I am well annoyed and just wanted to let out my anger really

I saw an ad in the newspaper for tv film extras and thought it would be a good laugh to go along to. A couple of my mates were quite keen (i obviously wasn't going to go on my own) - then today - when the auditions were supposed to be i couldnt get through to them - by phone or email. They were clearly trying to avoid it.

It has really pissed me off and i ended up not going - i am annoyed that they didn't even bother to answer the calls - which is unusual for them
aww annoyin
Reply 2
Jak Spencer

I saw an ad in the newspaper for tv film extras and thought it would be a good laugh to go along to. A couple of my mates were quite keen (i obviously wasn't going to go on my own) - then today - when the auditions were supposed to be i couldnt get through to them - by phone or email. They were clearly trying to avoid it.

It has really pissed me off and i ended up not going - i am annoyed that they didn't even bother to answer the calls - which is unusual for them

U should ave gone anyway :smile:
The point in mates is to be socially active and comunicate with the same species, lol ?
Good luck in your tv thingy :smile:
Reply 3
Jak Spencer

i was feeling like that with my mates a couple of weeks ago, until friday. then yesterday it was my b-day and they threw a suprise party 4 me, which made me think that they do actually have good sides and that i should appreciate my mates:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending