This discussion is closed.
Jak Spencer
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I am well annoyed and just wanted to let out my anger really

I saw an ad in the newspaper for tv film extras and thought it would be a good laugh to go along to. A couple of my mates were quite keen (i obviously wasn't going to go on my own) - then today - when the auditions were supposed to be i couldnt get through to them - by phone or email. They were clearly trying to avoid it.

It has really pissed me off and i ended up not going - i am annoyed that they didn't even bother to answer the calls - which is unusual for them
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
aww annoyin
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Jak Spencer)

I saw an ad in the newspaper for tv film extras and thought it would be a good laugh to go along to. A couple of my mates were quite keen (i obviously wasn't going to go on my own) - then today - when the auditions were supposed to be i couldnt get through to them - by phone or email. They were clearly trying to avoid it.

It has really pissed me off and i ended up not going - i am annoyed that they didn't even bother to answer the calls - which is unusual for them
U should ave gone anyway
The point in mates is to be socially active and comunicate with the same species, lol ?
Good luck in your tv thingy
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Jak Spencer)

i was feeling like that with my mates a couple of weeks ago, until friday. then yesterday it was my b-day and they threw a suprise party 4 me, which made me think that they do actually have good sides and that i should appreciate my mates
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (125)
46.3%
Take exams next summer (39)
14.44%
Change uni choice through clearing (68)
25.19%
Apply to uni next year instead (24)
8.89%
I'm not applying to university (14)
5.19%

Watched Threads