Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am well annoyed and just wanted to let out my anger really

I saw an ad in the newspaper for tv film extras and thought it would be a good laugh to go along to. A couple of my mates were quite keen (i obviously wasn't going to go on my own) - then today - when the auditions were supposed to be i couldnt get through to them - by phone or email. They were clearly trying to avoid it.

It has really pissed me off and i ended up not going - i am annoyed that they didn't even bother to answer the calls - which is unusual for them

ReputationRep:
    aww annoyin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jak Spencer)

I saw an ad in the newspaper for tv film extras and thought it would be a good laugh to go along to. A couple of my mates were quite keen (i obviously wasn't going to go on my own) - then today - when the auditions were supposed to be i couldnt get through to them - by phone or email. They were clearly trying to avoid it.

It has really pissed me off and i ended up not going - i am annoyed that they didn't even bother to answer the calls - which is unusual for them
    U should ave gone anyway
    The point in mates is to be socially active and comunicate with the same species, lol ?
    Good luck in your tv thingy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jak Spencer)

i was feeling like that with my mates a couple of weeks ago, until friday. then yesterday it was my b-day and they threw a suprise party 4 me, which made me think that they do actually have good sides and that i should appreciate my mates

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.