The Student Room Group

Public Health Medicine 2015 anyone?

Hi Ive recently applied for the above ST1 Public Health Training Post (North locality first choice) and I thought this might be a good place for discussion for the current round of trainees/applicants for Public Health medicine. If you have any useful information or want to chat about how things are going please post here? I'm also keen to know where people are applying to so we can get an idea of how fierce the competition is? I notice on other forums people have posted UKCAT results so maybe we can do the same for the NPHSTR Exam, incorporating the RUST Advanced Numerical Reasoning Appraisal, the Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal and Situational Judgement Tests. How is the revision going? Good luck everyone! :smile:

Reply 1
Original post by EvPhTrainee2b?
Hi Ive recently applied for the above ST1 Public Health Training Post (North locality first choice) and I thought this might be a good place for discussion for the current round of trainees/applicants for Public Health medicine. If you have any useful information or want to chat about how things are going please post here? I'm also keen to know where people are applying to so we can get an idea of how fierce the competition is? I notice on other forums people have posted UKCAT results so maybe we can do the same for the NPHSTR Exam, incorporating the RUST Advanced Numerical Reasoning Appraisal, the Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal and Situational Judgement Tests. How is the revision going? Good luck everyone! :smile:

Try and get this moved to the current medics forum otherwise you'll be swamped with pre-applicants asking you about your A levels.

I did a Public Health job for F2, was good but I would miss clinical work.
Hi I've posted to the current health and medical careers section. Where is the current medical trainee section? I'm having trouble finding this in the forum list
Reply 3
Original post by EvPhTrainee2b?
Hi I've posted to the current health and medical careers section. Where is the current medical trainee section? I'm having trouble finding this in the forum list

It's a subforum at the top of the page. Scroll up or click here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=356

Try quoting someone when you reply to their post as well otherwise they may not see it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending