Chrome won't let me click on any drop down menus at all ...

Watch
Slowbro93
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Evening

So for the past few days my computer has been giving me issues, one of them being chrome. I can't click on any drop down menus on any site or on the settings that Chrome have. I've tried clearing the Cache and cookies but have had no luck, reinstalled the browser and still no luck and tried websites on different browsers and they seem to be working fine :confused:

Any ideas as to what's going on? So confused :unsure:
Iqbal007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Slowbro93)
Evening

So for the past few days my computer has been giving me issues, one of them being chrome. I can't click on any drop down menus on any site or on the settings that Chrome have. I've tried clearing the Cache and cookies but have had no luck, reinstalled the browser and still no luck and tried websites on different browsers and they seem to be working fine :confused:

Any ideas as to what's going on? So confused :unsure:
Try this "setting in google chrome and at the very bottom, show advanced setting, scroll through the list until you see "use hardware acceleration when available". Un-check this box! "
Slowbro93
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Iqbal007)
Try this "setting in google chrome and at the very bottom, show advanced setting, scroll through the list until you see "use hardware acceleration when available". Un-check this box! "
Yeah I was able to fix the problem and now it works! (had to relodge the keyboard ...) Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (21)
30.88%
No (47)
69.12%

Watched Threads