The Student Room Group

AS level Edexcel history exam 'Russia in revolution' 2014

Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone who sat the June 2014 history exam (unit 1, option D) and studied Russia in revolution could remember and post what topics the two questions covered. I know that the most recent past papers are locked for Mock purposes, but I have completed most of the other past papers and need some more questions for exam practise. If anyone can help that would be great : )

Thanks
Original post by docmcstuffin
Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone who sat the June 2014 history exam (unit 1, option D) and studied Russia in revolution could remember and post what topics the two questions covered. I know that the most recent past papers are locked for Mock purposes, but I have completed most of the other past papers and need some more questions for exam practise. If anyone can help that would be great : )

Thanks

Please do not attempt to access the 2014 exam series on TSR. These papers are being used for mock exams so, to avoid the spread of these papers on TSR, it is against the rules to ask for access to this paper or details of this paper.
If people had access to the paper before doing a mock then it wouldn't be a true mock exam and would therefore defeat the purpose. These are set for your benefit, so please use your mocks effectively as a real exam (in which you wouldn't know the questions or answers).

Please do not ask for or supply any of these exams, mark schemes or individual questions/answers. If you have any questions then please PM me.

Thread closed.

Latest