Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I have a conditional offer at UCL Academy, but I've read bad reviews from 2013. Now I look at the website, the results are pretty good so I'm not sure if I should accept it? Please help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FuseDent)
    So I have a conditional offer at UCL Academy, but I've read bad reviews from 2013. Now I look at the website, the results are pretty good so I'm not sure if I should accept it? Please help!

When did you get your offer?

ReputationRep:
    27th

ReputationRep:
    Anybody go here?? Can someone tell me how their experience has been at the school. Like the OP said they're results have improved fro 2013. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    Anybody go here?? Can someone tell me how their experience has been at the school. Like the OP said they're results have improved fro 2013. Thanks
    http://www.standard.co.uk/standard.c...es2014.pdf?v=1

ReputationRep:
    So this means it's good or bad?? I can't acess the link atm. Please tell moi

ReputationRep:
    The link doesn't even include UCL academy don't post randoms...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.