The Student Room Group

externals going to ucl academy sixth form

Are there any externals going to ucl academy sixth form or anyone who can give me information on how the sixth form works? thank you
Reply 1
I am considering going, but the reviews don’t seem very good. Is it worth going to or do you think its still as bad as the results imply?
Reply 2
Real
Reply 3
Original post by celesixe
I am considering going, but the reviews don’t seem very good. Is it worth going to or do you think its still as bad as the results imply?

the school has been really good so far but i haven’t had any lessons yet so i’m unsure about the actual teaching
Reply 4
Original post by username14526
the school has been really good so far but i haven’t had any lessons yet so i’m unsure about the actual teaching

really are you sure? i got an offer for the sixth form there but idk if itll actually be good or if ill like it because it definitely has a questionable reputation online
Reply 5
Original post by username14526

how was it meeting new people and stuff. I've heard the facilities are really good.
Reply 6
Original post by celesixe
really are you sure? i got an offer for the sixth form there but idk if itll actually be good or if ill like it because it definitely has a questionable reputation online

it’s good just like a bit unorganised but not like inconveniently so
Reply 7
Original post by stilk
how was it meeting new people and stuff. I've heard the facilities are really good.

everyone’s friendly most people are externals

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending