The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Noway. Didn't even know that existed.

Lovely.

I went to the botanical gardens by me last weekend.

Anyway - back to my pic... ?
Divorce.
Yes it does.

Botanical gardens where? Why?

I don't give compliments when they are requested.

You can't divorce someone you haven't married.
Botanical Gardens in Birmingham. Why not? But, because I'd never been and it's an ideal place to take primary school kids.

I never requested a compliment. Although you imply you would give me one, therefore thanks :smile:

You can't marry someone you haven't met.
where do you study then if you're in birmingham?
I'm enjoying this :p: Since you both seem to have apologised then there will be no strikes.
ukebert
I'm enjoying this :p: Since you both seem to have apologised then there will be no strikes.

Enjoying what?
Ethereal
Enjoying what?

Kaylee hitting on you :p:
lodzinski
where do you study then if you're in birmingham?

Its a wee teacher training college, in the South.
ukebert
Kaylee hitting on you :p:

I really like you too (don't get jealous ethereal) but you are always busy! i'm too demanding me thinky :smile:
No fear of me getting jealous
Reply 8611
so I'm starting to emerge from the horrible IB land (at least for now :frown: ) so I'm saying hi again! :biggrin:
how is everyone?
Ethereal
No fear of me getting jealous

what?

:frown:
Adalia
so I'm starting to emerge from the horrible IB land (at least for now :frown: ) so I'm saying hi again! :biggrin:
how is everyone?

I'm just heading into the horrible pre-christmas exam period, so not that good. The only thing keeping me going/sane is the thought that in 3 weeks and 2 days I'll be back home and seeing my family and my old friends who I haven't seen at all in 3 months :biggrin:
Reply 8614
saaame here! mocks in january =(
mock orals next week! :eek:

good luck!!
What a bunch of geeks.

I'm so happy to be on the other side now (teaching!).
Reply 8616
uggh... *jealous*!
Yeh mate. :p:
Surely if you're a teacher you should be encouraging geekiness?
KayleeLand
What a bunch of geeks.

Probably. I'm in the library right now trying to write an essay. Suffice it to say it isn't going well - I'm on the verge of giving up for the night :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending