The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:eek: :ninja: Maybe...
Reply 1261
Jammertal
Advertise them during the little time that remains before the evil EU bans these adverts.

OK Jammertal, how bout we go into this business together? you due the purchasing of the nice German Kiffer stuff and I do the marketing.Deal?
Übrigens, in welcher Stadt lebst du?
Ulv!
OK Jammertal, how bout we go into this business together? you due the purchasing of the nice German Kiffer stuff and I do the marketing.Deal?

:contract: :biggrin: Anyway, is the Kiffer equipment subject of EU adverts ban?
Übrigens, in welcher Stadt lebst du?
Stadt? Schön wär's... auf dem platten Land zwischen Osnabrück und Bremen.
Reply 1263
I don't know if there is a EU-wide ban on the Kiffer stuff...we have to do some research.
Concerning "Stadt?...":redface:h, tut mir Leid hehe.
Ulv!
I don't know if there is a EU-wide ban on the Kiffer stuff...we have to do some research.

There's definitely no ban on Kiffer stuff here in Germany- except the Gras of course. I just wanted to know if the EU-ads abn applies to the Kiffer stuff or normal smoking implements as well and not just cigarettes.
Reply 1265
oh i don't think it applies to the Kiffer accessories:i have seen them on sale in every single EU country i have been to...that isn't proof of course, but i would be surprised if tidy little shopkeepers started breaking the law by selling pipes and stuff...
Nein Deutsche bitte!

hehe, look at my poor 3 months of German!
Ulv!
oh i don't think it applies to the Kiffer accessories:i have seen them on sale in every single EU country i have been to...that isn't proof of course, but i would be surprised if tidy little shopkeepers started breaking the law by selling pipes and stuff...

Selling them is legal, and so is advertising them I think. However, I wondered if this would change with the new EU-[Richtlinie].
brimstone
Nein Deutsche bitte!

hehe, look at my poor 3 months of German!

Surely that should be: Kein Deutsch Bitte. :p:
Reply 1269
you just said "No, German please!", so I presume you want us to continue hehe :evil:
seriously, don't worry, German is a difficult language
No idea for the Richtlinie, sorry Jammertal (deutet "Jammertal" auf den Ort,oder auf den "platten Land", wo du lebst, hin?)
Nefarious

:eek: :eek: The KBD is here! Oh, hang on, it was the KGB we all should be afraid of. :p:
Reply 1271
Nefarious

Hooray for Nefarious!
Nefarious

Well, you knew what it meant so that's good enough!
Reply 1273
Jammertal
:eek: :eek: The KBD is here! Oh, hang on, it was the KGB we all should be afraid of. :p:

*Laughs like Terry Jones in the Oscar Wilde sketch"
brimstone
Well, you knew what it meant so that's good enough!

Did I? :p: No worries, I did.
Ulv!
*Laughs like Terry Jones in the Oscar Wilde sketch"

*takes it as a compliment* :p:
Reply 1276
good!
so am i wrong concerning the origins of your name?
Ulv!
good!
so am i wrong concerning the origins of your name?

Did you say anything at all about the origins of my name? And your first guess will be correct anyway.
Reply 1278
yeah, i said "No idea for the Richtlinie, sorry Jammertal (deutet "Jammertal" auf den Ort,oder auf den "platten Land", wo du lebst, hin?)"
why would my first guess be correct?
Ulv!
yeah, i said "No idea for the Richtlinie, sorry Jammertal (deutet "Jammertal" auf den Ort,oder auf den "platten Land", wo du lebst, hin?)"
why would my first guess be correct?

Oh, missed your post... yep, my username points to a place...to Germany, where everybody behaves as if we were living in a, right, Jammertal. It has also a personal dimesion- an anagramm on the place which was my personal Jammertal... Perhaps I should consider now to change it though... WM-Fieber :party:

Latest

Trending

Trending