The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
ok, thanks for the info! sick of Germany eh? well i fell the same about France.WM-Fieber is average though , I find hehe. Jammertal is so much more emo.
Reply 1281
and i hope your personal Jammertal is over now : )
Ulv!
ok, thanks for the info! sick of Germany eh? well i fell the same about France.WM-Fieber is average though , I find hehe. Jammertal is so much more emo.

No, just a one-word description of Germany: everybody said "oh, it's so bad here", "we're near the bankrupt, there are 5 million bicycles in Bejing and 5 million unemployed persons here",... And I'm not emo.
Ulv!
and i hope your personal Jammertal is over now : )

Just one evening- a black-out, quite scary.
I like the name even if the meaning is a little depressing.
Reply 1285
Jammertal
No, just a one-word description of Germany: everybody said "oh, it's so bad here", "we're near the bankrupt, there are 5 million bicycles in Bejing and 5 million unemployed persons here",... And I'm not emo.

ah, German pessimism...:rolleyes:
no i was kidding with emo, don't worry:smile:
Yeah, depressing and pessimism were the words... My name is first and foremost an ironic portrait of the German society.
Reply 1287
i figured so ; ) (excuse the cheap smileys, i am using the quick reply, too lazy to click twice hehe)
Was rather addressed to Nefarious

I always enter all smilies manually.
Reply 1289
respect haha
Reply 1290
hello everyone i am lebanon and i never ever come here!

SO whats new?
Reply 1291
Weird and Wonderful
hello everyone i am lebanon and i never ever come here!

SO whats new?

:wavey:

Tell us more about yourself, maybe? :wink:

Gosh I'm tired. Stayed out darn late last night, but woohoo, it's the weekend! :gthumb:
:yawn:
Damn early work on a Saturday morning...
Reply 1293
for my part, i spent two and a half hours in me bed listening to some delicious metal hehe...
hi Lebanon!
In the morning??!!! :eek:

:hello: Lebanon!
:hello:
Reply 1296
We need some more resolutions...France? Germany? Poland?
Reply 1297
Germany is trying to get down to one. Maybe tomorrow, if the gods are willing.
Reply 1298
the one concerning a sort of MUN alternative to the IMF, which missa does not like.
aiman
We need some more resolutions...France? Germany? Poland?

I don't have time! I've still got two exams :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending