The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You can request either photocopies of the paper or the original marked scripts, but you have to pay for the privilege.
Reply 2
Any idea how much?

I'd probsbly be interested to find out where I went wrong.
Reply 3
I wouldn't bother. It's not like you can change anything about them now. Besides when you do AS/A2 GCSE's seem like a joke and its all irrelevant.
Reply 4
I think it's about £7 per script for AS-/A2-level and about £4/5 per script for GCSE. Have a look on the exam boards' websites.
Reply 5
I believe they charge £6 for a photocopy of your script + markscheme, £10 for a "clerical recheck" i.e. readding of marks etc and £25 for a complete remark - but beware that you can go up or down! If they change your mark, any money spent in this process will be refunded.
Reply 6
That's good timing!
Reply 7
Can be handy to get a paper back if u want 2 resit it. If u get the original script back it doesn't cost much. However, it is a tad annoying when ur teacher believes u've been marked harshly when its too l8 to do anything about it!!!
Reply 8
You can only get your paper remarked if you get a copy sent back, remember.
Reply 9
Yeah I got a photcopy sent back - it's about £5.00, but you kick yourself when you read some of the stuff you write in exams
Reply 10
I was told for my AS papers each board charged £5 (and suprise suprise) edexcel charge £10!!!
Reply 11
Any idea how you go about getting those papers back? I've been told I should re-do my coursework, so need it back. And does it have to be a photocopy or can you get the real thing back?

Any help on all this is really appreciated!!
Reply 12
Unregistered123
Any idea how you go about getting those papers back? I've been told I should re-do my coursework, so need it back. And does it have to be a photocopy or can you get the real thing back?

Any help on all this is really appreciated!!

Ask your exams officer.
Reply 13
the reason as to why you cant get exam papers back is because the year who is below you will use that paper for their mocks.
happy now? hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending