The Student Room Group

what do you guys do in your spare time?

apart from revising and tsr. :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Eat sleep fap repeat.
I try and crack the code to getting laid, believe it or not it's not just because I'm desperate, it's because focussing on one of the universal truths is much more pleasant to me than dealing with the fears I have in my own reality particularly existential dread and death anxiety which was my primary obsession during A2s to first year. I have literally swapped one obsession (death) for another (women, relationship, sex, gender roles). It is a self defence mechanism
Eat rocks.
Just spend time with my friends and boyfriend really :tongue:
Reply 5
LoL
Travian .. or coming up with my own strategies.
Kill people I've never met and will never meet. Steal ther cars. Murder some strippers. Have a deathmatch in the "FIB" building. Lose races in my pretty pink car which has the Reddit logo on the front. Have random guys attempt to hump me while I'm shooting their friends. It's fun being a girl on GTAO. :colonhash:

Also, playing guitar, learning hair/nail polish/makeup techniques, working out, and learning about philosophy/psychology/theology/politics/health/fitness. Apart of working out and playing guitar, I do the rest of these things while I play GTA. :grin:
Reply 8
Running, watch boxsets, eat food
Reply 9
Original post by Vixen47
Kill people I've never met and will never meet. Steal ther cars. Murder some strippers. Have a deathmatch in the "FIB" building. Lose races in my pretty pink car which has the Reddit logo on the front. Have random guys attempt to hump me while I'm shooting their friends. It's fun being a girl on GTAO. :colonhash:

Also, playing guitar, learning hair/nail polish/makeup techniques, working out, and learning about philosophy/psychology/theology/politics/health/fitness. Apart of working out and playing guitar, I do the rest of these things while I play GTA. :grin:

Please marry me
Play COD, GTA, WWE and a few other games on my X Box. Eat. Play a but more. Sleep. Revise. Go to the gym. Run.... That's it tbh. I used to play rugby but I don't have time for that anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watch Netflix. Eat Netflix. Sleep Netflix.

Yup, sounds about right.
Sleep
Reply 13
Listen to music, draw, read, YouTube, tumblr.
Reply 14
Apart from eating and sleeping...

I work 12 hours a week, volunteer 4 hours, have driving lessons most weeks, I usually see my boyfriend every couple of weeks, and with revision and family I barely have a second to myself. But i wouldnt want it different i dont think

today I actually have a day to myself, and its been so nice (had no homework or revision to do)
Original post by Stefano93
Eat sleep fap repeat.

hahahahah :laugh:
Summon the old Gods.

Do you have enough time for that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I play the piano :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest