The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeha @ all those irregulars in the IB sub, your repping is much appreciated even though it counts for nothing :biggrin:
Reply 61
*presenting danglenister, official subscriber of the IB sub forum*

:biggrin:

Andy, you do realise this whole "rep andy back up to green" thing is becoming quite a craze - just stop going into other sub forums and getting negged back to red again and you'll be fine :smile:
Reply 62
Oh no! He has subscribed. Red name?!?!? Ah!

[Yoda] The dark side joined you have. [/Yoda]
Reply 63
Deus
Oh no! He has subscribed. Red name?!?!? Ah!

[Yoda] The dark side joined you have. [/Yoda]

Don't diss the sub :p:
lol dan in red, i'm not sure if i like it or not :p:
Reply 65
well you've been in the red for quite some time now.. tell me, how does it feel? :p:
andy_cole2
lol dan in red, i'm not sure if i like it or not :p:

yeah, it looks...odd.

Deus
Hehe otherwise I try to be helpful. I'm not self praising though because obviously there is always spam and off-topic stuff, normally started by andy_cole (much love and +rep to him please).

*raises hand* I'm guilty of that (off topic-ness).

*looks to see what the name of this thread actually is because I can no longer remember due to being off topic* Oh, right, IB Survivor Soc.
Reply 67
Fine

*goes green* :p:

And yes HMS, we are all slightly guilty of going off-topic :cool:
can you go multicoloured? :p:
and now that you've subscribed...can you tell us ole regulars what's in the "ultra-secret subscribers only forum"? *begs* :biggrin:

you see i've raided the FAQ
Andy!!!!! You've gone green again!!! You no longer have a red gem!! (How long will that stay???) :p:
Reply 70
I would say you're going off topic but in this thread, what technically is "on topic"? :p:
yeah that's why I posted that comment here. :biggrin:

anyway, for this thread...on topic is...randomness to help you survive IB of course!

Deus, considering you started this thread...what *exactly* is constitutes as on topic here?
yeah i know! i was so excited i went and edited a post to declare it unto the world :p:
Reply 73
Hey dan, tell me, howd you get all that green?
Reply 74
I paid the lovely guys at TSR some money...

no seriously I did :p:
dan got a sub :p:
Reply 76
Well well, its beyond me...ive never been into these technical things :p:
Reply 77
Well its not that technical.. and its not really that on-topic either. If you want more info on how to do it, PM me (but you will need a paypal account).

Anyway.. back to this "soc" rofl :p: Don't think this thread has ever had a discussion regarding the society's goals....
the goal is to help each other survive IB by talking randomness...

there, I've created our goal.
Reply 79
Perfecto!

Randomness it is.

Does life have a purpose? I think not! 8:11 am. Damn you IB. Off to work. I want food.

Latest

Trending

Trending