The Student Room Group

NEED HELP:Economics question confusing?

Hi,

I need help on a 2 questions the question is 'create one chart which shows how the unemployment rate and real gdp growth rate developed over time’ and ‘create a chart that shows the relationship between real gdp growth and unemployment rate’

Can someone tell me the difference between these questions because to me the question sound the same and tell me what I put on the axis on both the diagram
Reply 1
Original post by Ryoken
Hi,

I need help on a 2 questions the question is 'create one chart which shows how the unemployment rate and real gdp growth rate developed over time’ and ‘create a chart that shows the relationship between real gdp growth and unemployment rate’

Can someone tell me the difference between these questions because to me the question sound the same and tell me what I put on the axis on both the diagram

A chart for unemployment rate and real GDP growth over time - Have 'Time' on the x-axis and 'Percentage' on the y-axis. Get data for the unemployment rate, plot it, and the same for real GDP growth rate.

A chart for the relationship between real GDP growth and unemployment rate - have real GDP growth on one axis and the unemployment rate on the other. It shouldn't matter which way around. I think the idea is you'll plot this from the first graph you made.

Quick Reply

Latest