The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Economics Unit 3 6EC03 (June 11th 2015) Exam Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1660
I got 69/80 in this so just below an A*, but got 115 in unit 4 so got an A* overall :smile: how did everyone else do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dylann
I got 69/80 in this so just below an A*, but got 115 in unit 4 so got an A* overall :smile: how did everyone else do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 72ums in this and then did terribly in unit 4 my god a C really messed that exam up
Original post by Dylann

Posted from TSR Mobile

75 and 106, scraping it by 1UMS
75 and 104 👌
Original post by Dylann

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 71 and 115, so happy I got the A* - you definitely deserved yours after all your work with the revision sessions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1665
Original post by Naomi12
I got 71 and 115, so happy I got the A* - you definitely deserved yours after all your work with the revision sessions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks, you must have worked hard too! I hope you met your Oxford offer?!
Original post by Dylann
Haha thanks, you must have worked hard too! I hope you met your Oxford offer?!

Yep, I made it! Did you get Durham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
71 & 113
Reply 1669
Original post by Naomi12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Excellent! You definitely deserve it :biggrin: and yep I made it too :smile:

Original post by kkeasylearning
71 & 113

Ayyy, 184 club!
Original post by Dylann
Ayyy, 184 club!

Ahh! So exclusive!
Reply 1671
Original post by Dylann
Excellent! You definitely deserve it :biggrin: and yep I made it too :smile:

Ayyy, 184 club!

Thanks for your help Dylan, got 79 in this paper!
Reply 1672
Original post by Shan55
Thanks for your help Dylan, got 79 in this paper!

Wow, that's pretty good! How about unit 4?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1674
Original post by IsaacIpi

Is this a bump or do you need some help?

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is really helpful for A2 revision and as I'm going to be retaking both AS units this summer, do you have anything of this sorts for Units 1 & 2?
What were the 2015 unit 4 20 and 30 mark Q for edexcel econ?
Original post by Naomi12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! Would you happen to have any edexcel U3 and U4 exam tips or notes that you could share? :smile: Also, which course are you reading at Oxford?
Original post by antoniaheng
Congrats! Would you happen to have any edexcel U3 and U4 exam tips or notes that you could share? :smile: Also, which course are you reading at Oxford?

Unfortunately all my notes were handwritten and I ended up selling them to the economics department at my school, but I'd say a really important aspect is to know real life examples. They make brilliant evaluation points - if a model seems strong but there's a real life example of it failing then it shows a good deal of understanding to point that out.

I do philosophy and theology - I considered PPE but I love theoretical economics, while uni level economics is far more mathematical.
Reply 1679
Original post by Naomi12
Unfortunately all my notes were handwritten and I ended up selling them to the economics department at my school, but I'd say a really important aspect is to know real life examples. They make brilliant evaluation points - if a model seems strong but there's a real life example of it failing then it shows a good deal of understanding to point that out.

I do philosophy and theology - I considered PPE but I love theoretical economics, while uni level economics is far more mathematical.

Haha you sold your notes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending