The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Any UGAA candidates???

How are you guys preparing for tomorrow?
Reply 1
Sleeping:smile:)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by sabbst16
Sleeping:smile:)

Sounds like a sensible revision strategy.
Reply 3
Original post by jakepro94
Sounds like a sensible revision strategy.

I was kidding,I'm actually going through the past papers again. You?
Reply 4
Hi , I'm giving the test too but had a doubt , the papers don't specify the length of the essay , any suggestions?
Reply 5
Original post by sabbst16
I was kidding,I'm actually going through the past papers again. You?

Working on my maths skills and a lot of reading. Looking at the past papers, the exam seemingly gets progressively harder each year.

Original post by ASuri
Hi , I'm giving the test too but had a doubt , the papers don't specify the length of the essay , any suggestions?

I devised a strategy of completing the maths and text summary sections first and then writing the essay with whatever time I have left. Perhaps you should focus on quality over quantity, pay attention to grammar, spelling and vocabulary and make sure you make relevant points. Utilise your knowledge and experience as much as possible, and assess the topic carefully. Don't forget that the essay is 50% of your final mark.
(edited 9 years ago)
what about you guys grades?
Reply 7
Original post by SimonSun19960801
what about you guys grades?

95.5% by the indian grading system across five subjects. What about you?
Reply 8
Hi, I will be also be applying for admission in the lse but I was wondering that on the basis of which marks do they call for sitting the ugaa? I have read the conditions on their site, but I wanted to know from someone who has been called for it already. I'm an indian student, from the cbse board,so please tell me which marks do I have to submit ie by 15 January.
Thanks a lot. Please do reply.
Original post by cuAqua
Hi, I will be also be applying for admission in the lse but I was wondering that on the basis of which marks do they call for sitting the ugaa? I have read the conditions on their site, but I wanted to know from someone who has been called for it already. I'm an indian student, from the cbse board,so please tell me which marks do I have to submit ie by 15 January.
Thanks a lot. Please do reply.

Hi, I'm an NRI studying under the CBSE board. They don't really invite people to sit the UGAA on the basis of your marks (although, you will need to submit your Class X marks and your predicted marks for Class XII for your UCAS form).
They invite candidates with potential from alternative curriculums to see how we might perform under exam conditions, to get a better sense of whom they're dealing with.
How was the paper?

Did you guys get in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending