The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

2015 undergraduate scholarship applicants: ask me anything

Calling all Royal Holloway offer holders!

The 16 March deadline for our undergraduate scholarships (2015 entry) is right round the corner.

Are any of you here applying or interested in applying for a Royal Holloway scholarship to help fund your tuition fees? If so I'm here to answer any questions you may have about the application process.

We also have some brilliant webinars coming up on top scholarship application tips. If you're looking for ideas on what we're looking for in our scholars and how to approach the application process, sign up to one below:

Monday 9 March 12pm - sign up here

Monday 9 March 5pm - sign up here

Good luck everyone in your scholarship applications - remember you can ask me anything on here!

Best,

Emily
Who has applied for a scholarship? Need advice on the supporting statement! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by FindingHappiness

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there,

I will private message you with some advice on our scholarships.

Best,

Emily
Original post by FindingHappiness

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just moved your post to the scholarship thread as you'll find more relevant discussion here :woo: :h:
Original post by lydiacastellano
The deadline for the scholarship applications is stated as "by the 16th March". Does anyone know if that means that the application must be in before tomorrow, or if we can still send them in until the end of tomorrow?!

Thank you!!!

Hi there,

You have until midnight today (16th March - so 11.59pm tonight!) to submit your scholarship application.

Best of luck!

Emily
Original post by lydiacastellano
The deadline for the scholarship applications is stated as "by the 16th March". Does anyone know if that means that the application must be in before tomorrow, or if we can still send them in until the end of tomorrow?!

Thank you!!!

Hey, I've just added your thread to the main scholarships thread as it should be more useful for you here :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending