The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scholarship UCL application

Hello my sister is applying to UCL, does anyone have any tips and advice for an undergraduate UCL scholarship application? Has anyone here been successful in their application? If so what sort of things are required in the application.

Thank you.
Original post by Tee100x
Hello my sister is applying to UCL, does anyone have any tips and advice for an undergraduate UCL scholarship application? Has anyone here been successful in their application? If so what sort of things are required in the application.

Thank you.

Hey! I was awarded the Professor Sir Malcolm Grant undergraduate scholarship this year so can help you :smile: is your sister an international or home student?
(edited 2 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Hi, I'm applying for UCL this year and I'm keen to find out more about this particular scholarship. How did you succeed and how did you show leadership potential? I want to apply for this scholarship but I don't know what it really means by leadership potential.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by emmacharl
Hey! I was awarded the Professor Sir Malcolm Grant undergraduate scholarship this year so can help you :smile: is your sister an international or home student?

bro how did you get it? im applying right now?
Reply 4

When (month) did they announce if you were successful in obtaining your scholarship
Hi! I know this post is a bit old but I am hoping you're still on TSR and can help me out! I'm applying for a bursary at UCL and there is also the option to apply for the Sir Malcolm Grant scholarship. I think I qualify but I don't know anything about the scholarship apart from the general info on their website. Could you tell me what the application process was like for you, and you had to do after achieving the scholarship? Thank you!

hi I want to apply for this scholarship I was wondering what did you write in your personal statement as I am not sure about the scholars role (like are you be expected to be a leader of specific events in the university) and what specific scholars need to be able to do that way at least I know the topics I need to write about. I would really appreciate if you could clarify this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending